Search This Blog

Saturday 14 March 2015

On A Budget - Female 25

Avatar Credits: OceanRequiem

This is totally not a fully law-abiding outfit for Gor.. Maybe used for GE?
But some aspects CAN be used.. like the shape? Skin? Hairs? Eyes? Boots? Etc.

Let us blog onward!

-REMEMBER- To join groups that keep giving even if you have to pay a fee!

TOTAL FOR AVATAR: $ 2  Linden

~*The Body*~
"And I wonder day to day
I don't like you anyway
I don't need your shit today
You're pathetic in your own way"

Skin: [Hush] Aprile - GroupGift - Skin03 - FREE w/group-check "Budget Groups to Join" price
-Note- Hush has started a WHOLE new line up of skins with all the appliers! 
-Note- the gift skin only has blond brows :(

Shape: [Hush] - Aprile - Shape (new) -FREE with Skin (I edited the skin see blow)
 Edited the Following to the numbers:
Height = 43

Body Thickness = 11

Head size = 36

Head Stretch = 9

Head Shape = 74

Egg Head = 68

Cheek Bones = 77

Eye Size = 44

Eye Opening = 28

Eye Spacing = 46

Outer Eye Corner = 51

Inner Eye Corner = 8


Eye Brow Shape: [Hush] - Aprile - Brow Shape - FREE with skin

Hair Base: ^;^CaTwA^;^ HairBase/Dirty - Blonds - FREE

Hair: *Soonsiki~ Diamond - FREE group gift
Also Free Group Gifts:


Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Field (M) - FREE!

ADDITION TO SHOW YOU:
If you are interested in free mesh heads.. I did NOT like the pinched look but..here
Mesh head #1- Penny_Head/Skin_Genesis_Lab w/Hud for make ups/emotions-FREE

Mesh head #2- Helena_Head/Skin_Latte_Genesis_Lab w/hud for addons etc - FREE

Mesh head #3- Gloria_head/Skin_Mokko_Genesis_Lab w/hud for other things - FREE

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"I feel for you
(better fuckin go away)
I will behave
Better fuckin go away
I'm doing the best I ever did"

Eye Liner: Langly - eyeliner #1 - FREE

Eye Lashes: *BC* Eyelashes 1 - 1Linden

~*The Accessories*~
"I don't need to fantasize
You are my pet all the time
I don't mind if you go blind
You get what you get"

Earrings: MG - Earrings - Summertime Easy living - Drop - w/hud - group gift FREE

Necklace: Loki Absinthe Spoon (Neck) - FREE group gift

Bangle 1 wrist: Pure Poison - Cool Bracelets - Women Size - FREE group gift

Bangle beads 2 wrist: MG - Bracelet - Summertime Easy living - Large - FREE w/earrings

~*The Ensemble*~
"I feel for you
(better fuckin go away)"

Top: .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Jack Daniels Tank Top - FREE group gift

Boots: *COCO*_SuedeBoots(Fur)_RiggedMesh - Free Group Gift

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I'm doing the best I ever did
(go away)
I'm doing the best that I can
(go away)"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: Vestige PMA March Gift F 1 @ Pose Me Amazing - FREE

Pose 2: Vestige PMA March Gift F 2 @ Pose Me Amazing - FREE

Pose 3: Vestige PMA March Gift F 3 @ Pose Me Amazing - FREE

IF you join the free VESTIGE group and go to group info- history you can find free poses

Pose 4:Vestige Single Female March Gift - FREE follow above instructions  

AO: AKEYO_NanoAO_Rookie-Female_HUD = 1 Linden

Thank you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment