Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Not Going to Die

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

Unexpected things happen. 
Like working on your birthday -,- Heres to a 12 hour shift tomorrow on my birthday!

Otherwise, I had a dream. And here is for my ex husband, Timothy, who was murdered. 
Curious? His story is below. Bless his widowed girlfriend and baby boy Tim will never meet. 
Miss you Tim. Will see you again. </3


New from 
 On A Lark

~*The Body*~
 "Death surrounds
My heartbeat’s slowing down
I won’t take this world’s abuse
I won’t give up, I refuse!"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Polar ] Clean G

Shape: [STICKY] yep

Eye Brow Shape:
-Glam Affair -  Katra Suggest - eyebrown shape 2

Hair Base: None

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Hanako hair-Black set

Eyes:  IKON Charm Eyes - Dune (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"This is how it feels when you’re bent and broken
This is how it feels when your dignity’s stolen"

Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies .

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XSmall

Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner #4 combo2

~*The Accessories*~
"The last thing I heard was you whispering goodbye
And then I heard you flat line"

Breath: [DDD] Cold Breath Particles

Belt: *OAL*       /     *SP*  RPGear - Cook Belt F Blk

Necklace: *OAL* Nordic Pendant Necklace

Collar: *OAL*    /    *SP*  RPGear - Renzo Collar Black I

Hair Pick: *OAL* Hair Fork ~ Plain

Muff: *OAL* Hand Warmer Brown

~*The Ensemble*~
"This is how it feels when you take your life back
This is how it feels when you finally fight back
When life pushes me I push harder
What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger"

Kirtle: *OAL* Ali S ~ Black

You darned well know there are MANY other colours Lark puts out in this dressy lil number!

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Don’t you give up on me
You’re everything I need
This is how it feels when you take your life back
This is how it feels when you fight back"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

 Pose 1: EP - Petals #2

Pose 2: .ploom. Notion - 1 Curvy

Pose 3:  Lalochezia Poses & Gallimaufry- Royal 1

Pose 4: Lalochezia Poses & Gallimaufry- Royal2 

Pose 5: (marukin) [motelier] false retreat_relaxed- no shop yet

Pose 6: (marukin) [candie] try a little harder

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment