Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2015

Good To Be Alive

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

It is so good to be alive. 

My feet feel it. I have been working over time. Anyone who works hospital hours
knows how hard over time can be straight in a row. I am just so tired. 
Things.. are coming together.. 

And .. I miss you.
Yes, you.
I miss you Aaron. <3

So this is an outfit from Figment.. Omg I have had a HARD ass time trying to find something to do with this. I mean...It is not really Gorean.. at all.. I mean.. Slave/Pirate? Hell I was lost on this. 
~Throws hands up~

Enjoy.

~*The Body*~
"When all you've got are broken dreams
Just need a second chance
And everything you want to be
Gets taken from your hands"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Exotic - 01 G

Shape: [STICKY] Meh

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Kallisto - Suggest eyebrow shape 02

Hair Base: None

Hair: [LeLutka]-GOGO-S-hair - JustDone w/Hat

Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Light Brown (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"We hold on to each other
All we have is all we need
'Cause one way or another
We always make it, you and me"

Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Dolly Falsies .

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XXSmall

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XXS - Flat

~*The Accessories*~
 "This life can almost kill you
When you're trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

 Hat comes with the Hair!

Other than that.. I didn't feel the need to accessorize this.

~*The Ensemble*~
"It's good to be alive"

Top: *Figment* The Fool Top XS-Blue

Bottom: *Figment* The Fool Bottom S-Blue

Shoes: Pure Poison - Sea Horse Sandals - Gold

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I was lost and I was gone
I was almost dead inside
You and me against the world
It’s a beautiful night"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: [s]F047 - CHANGING from Scene to ADDME- direct link to Addme on MP

Pose 2: [s]F049 - CHANGING from Scene to ADDME- direct link to Addme on MP

Pose 3: Sari-Sari - fp-h6

Pose 4: EP - Goddess Of Love #1

Pose 5: [AbsolutA] Poses - Sexy Lola 01 - 01_04

Pose 6: Sari-Sari - fp-h3

Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment