Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2015

Do You Hear Me Whispering?

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

This is just a dedication to a special someone

You know who you are. ~lix~
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

So here is just something I put together.. because.. of him :P

~*The Body*~
"Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Polar 02 G

Shape: [STICKY] Still Meh- At this point I give up

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Amberly II -Suggest - eyebrown shape 2

Hair Base: EF- Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Darina hair-Basic set

Eyes:  IKON Ascension Eyes - Glass (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"I will be the one that's gonna hold you, I will be the one that you run to
My love is a burning, consuming fire"

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall L

Feets: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - High

Eye Liner: ..Pekka. Eyeliner #4 combo 2

Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Dolly Falsies .

Nail Polish: [LB Steampunk Set4] *Slink* Manicure

~*The Accessories*~
"No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars
Hear the whispers in the dark
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes, you'll know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark"

Choker: *BOOM* Precious Bow Collar (chest) pitch

Necklace: -Pixicat- Octopus necklaces (Black)

Bracelets: *MUKA* Cuff Love - Wrist Cuff (with O-Ring) 

Ring: (L) Silver metal[MANDALA]POLLY RING/ROSE

Belt: <TheAbyss> NAU Combat Belt_FEM [Pelvis

Garters: *MUKA* Burlesque Bow

~*The Ensemble*~
"You feel so lonely and ragged, you lay here broken and naked
My love is just waiting to clothe you in crimson roses"

Shirt: Foxes - Throw Back T- Alpha

Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [vinyl black]

Boots: Slink Demi Boots M Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I will be the one that's gonna find you, I will be the one that's gonna guide you
My love is a burning, consuming fire"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: Kirin - Yuka Pose 5

Pose 2: Kirin - Yuka Pose 6

Pose 3: Kirin - Yuka Pose 1

Pose 4: Kirin - Yuka Pose 2

Pose 5: Kirin - Yuka Pose 3

Pose 6: Kirin - Yuka Pose 4

Thank you again for looking! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment