Search This Blog

Saturday 14 March 2015

BoHo Fantasies

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

So, so, so tired. <3 
Thank you for your patience, mine has been running thin. It seems
there are a lot of opportunities to work within a growing hospital, which
I will consume until I am able to achieve my BSN or PA. :)

For today's camisk- Thank you to On A Lark to bring us something classy for Gor and OOC.

BTB QUOTE:
Q: Why not have a red savages GE group? O.O 
Among the red savages there are various sorts of chief. The primary types of chief are the war chief, the medicine chief and the civil chief. One may be, interestingly, only one sort of chief at a time. This, like the rotation of police powers among warrior societies, is a portion of the checks and balances, so to speak, which tend to characterize tribal governance.
Blood Brothers of Gor Book 18 Page 18

~*The Body*~
"I think I'm paranoid..."

Skin: -Glam Affair - Alice Skin - Lovely Day [ America ] 08 E @ Collabor88

Shape: [STICKY] Cookies n' Cream - slightly edited for skin

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair -  Alice Suggest - eyebrown shape 2 @ Collabor88

Hair Base: [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Toast

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Avena - browns

Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Field (ML) - FREE limited time gifty!

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Bend me, break me..."

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner #4 Combo 2

Eye Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies .

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XSmall

Feets: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - Mid

Nail Polish: [LB GlitterParfaitWhite] *Slink* Manicure

~*The Accessories*~
 "Breaking down is easy"

Crown: *OAL* Melody Crown

Necklace: HoR All Depths of Despair necklace - silver

Upper Arms: *OAL* Thorn Arm Wrap

Ring: [The Forge] Promise Ring, (Gold/S), (Gesture)

Lower Legs: *OAL* Thorn Leg Wrap 

~*The Ensemble*~
"If I should fail, if I should fold
I nailed my faith to the sticking pole"

Camisk: *OAL* Bailey M ~ Black (of course there are MANY colour options at the store!)

Sandals: *OAL* Bliss Sandals -Rare w/Hud

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Steal me, deal me, anyway you heal me
Maim me, tame me, you can never change me
Love me, like me, come ahead and fight me
Please me, tease me, go ahead and leave me"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: Sari-Sari - fp-i5

Pose 1: Sari-Sari - fp-i3

Pose 1: Sari-Sari - fp-i4

Pose 1: Sari-Sari - fp-i6

Pose 1: Sari-Sari - fp-i2

Pose 1: Sari-Sari - fp-i1

Props:

Hideaway: Kalopsia - Gipsy Shack (Cream) @ Uber Bohemian theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment