Search This Blog

Saturday 28 February 2015

Revenge of the Sea Witch

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

*Poof*
"I am sorry, who are you again?"
 
I really like octopodes :P Rare word for multiple octopuses. :P Or octopi as most of Europe states. Anywho scientists are finding that the octopus is very aggressive and very elusive. I am finding, more and more that I adore these animals as I am said to resemble. HA! Now I need many arms to slap you multiple times.. JS.
 
From the Discovery Channel- Octopus attacks crab 

This can be a GE Look.. Or BTB if you take away some of the accessories :)

New from On A Lark

~*The Body*~
"Once upon a dark autumn night
I was so very far from sleep
I longed to walk beneath the stars
Into the wood so dark and deep"
 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural/Pale - Now has Appliers for Maitreya Mesh Body

Shape: [STICKY] Chewy Shape modified

Eye Brow Shape: Soiree - Sloane Brow Shape

Hair Base: [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Burnt

Hair: Exile::Check Out Time - Naturals

Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes - Dune (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Something in the darkness pulled me deeper
Something in the madness eased my mind
Was I awake or was I dreaming
Cut the strings that bind me to mankind"

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XSmall

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - Mid

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Combo #2 - Eyeliner #4

Eye Lashes: Candy Mountain - . Flutter Falsies . (MP Link)

Lip Stick: .Pekka. Dark Makeup - Lips
 
Nail Polish:  [LB CrossTip] *Slink* Manicure
 
~*The Accessories*~
"Once while I was sitting in my room
One cold and silver winter's day
I could hear another worldly call
try as I might I could'nt turn away"
 
Crown:  #187# Medusa Headband Black @ CarnEvil

Collar: :Z.S: Orgiteh posture collar Small @ CarnEvil

Necklace: -Pixicat- Octopus necklaces (Black) @ CarnEvil

Bracelets: CWB Octy wrist band TMP

Ring R: NOMAD // Tentacle Ring

Ring L: [Haste] Whimsical Ring Set Left Gold

Claws: [EZ] Slave Claws MAIN -novo2.06  (Slink Casual)

~*The Ensemble*~
"Somewhere in between the moss and the stone
The wind and the wood became my home
I layed myself down upon the green
when the ivy overgrew I could never leave"

Top: *OAL* Agnes Top M ~ Black

Skirt: *OAL* Agnes Skirt M ~ Black

You know Lark! She has, of course, so many other amazing colours available at her store!
And a shortened skirt not shown also available :)

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Neither myth nor fairy tale
could keep me from the path to the maze"
 
Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: double take: double dog dare

Pose 2: double take: even steven

Pose 3: double take: hopscotch

Pose 4: double take: odd ball

Pose 5: double take: red rover

Thank you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment