Search This Blog

Sunday 8 February 2015

Birthday Massacre

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

Sometimes they are the pitiful disappointments. 
This one happened to change the course of my entire life. 
Sometimes, you have to thank the disappointments for your great fortunes.

Thank you disappointment. :) 

Now for a blog! An intriguing free lady piece by Distorted Dreams @ We <3 RP!

~*The Body*~
"All these broken pieces left unglued
Should never find their way into
The hands of someone like you"

Skin: Lara Hurley-Evon natural/Pale

Shape: [STICKY] Chewy Shape

Eye Brow Shape: Lara Hurley-Eyebrows

Hair Base: None

Hair: Blueberry - Fay - Hair Size - 1 - Essentials @ With Love Fair 2015

Eyes: {S0NG} :: Eden~ Brown Eye

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"I'm in the dark
I'm alone
Around you
I've never been here
Nobody here
To get me through
I'm in the dark"

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XXSmall

Lashes: Candy Mountain - . Flutter Falsies . (MP Link)

Nail Polish: [ S H O C K ] Slink Unholy Nails - Fingernails

Eyeliner/Lipstick: .Pekka. Dark Makeup - Eyeliner & red lips

~*The Accessories*~
"Every minute shared is never mine
Frozen in this fog
And hiding every second in time"

Circlet: .Keystone. Numa Headpiece - Golden - Unco

Necklace: Cae :: Reverie :: Necklace @ With Love Fair 2015

Ring: [The Forge] Promise Ring, (Gold/S), (Gesture)

~*The Ensemble*~
"I'm losing my faith
In every way
That points to you"

Jacket: .::DD::. Sasha Jacket Red M @ We <3 RP!

Skirt:  .::DD::. Sasha Dress Red M @ We <3 RP!

~*The Props and Poses*~
 "The more bleak the day
The less I behave
As if everything black can wash away
Or can I just trade a dream for a way
To peel back the shade behind the gray?"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: Sari-Sari - fp-h2 @ Kustom9

Pose 2: Sari-Sari - fp-h3 @ Kustom9

Pose 3: Sari-Sari - fp-h4 @ Kustom9

Pose 4: Sari-Sari - fp-h5 @ Kustom9

Pose 5: Sari-Sari - fp-h6 @ Kustom9


Thank you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment