Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Gor On A Budget- Female -24

Avatar Credits: OceanRequiem

Pani Time!

Q: How do you afford so much on so little?
A: Pick groups even if you have to pay alittle to get in.. you get more out of it.. :)
Please check "Budget Groups to Join" on right hand menu 

Also If you have a group you know about that gives away free, quality freebies
both male and female or either or.. Please let me know via Note Card! <3 

Q:Where do you find the freebies you post?
A: Sometimes I find them via searching google. Example search: Freebies Second Life
A crap load of blogs will come out and I pick and choose what I wish.

Q: Sometimes when you post things I can't find them when I go?
A: Sometimes you only have a few days or less to get the items posted. They are
gifts, most do not just remain out for a long time. Which is why I strive to
post what I find quickly for you all. 

Any other questions or inquiries please let me know via Note Card.

Total Cost (If joined the groups): 1 Linden

~*The Body*~

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Februari GROUP girls no cleavage -FREE if in Group
(Please see Budget Groups on right hand menu for pricing into all my groups)

Shape: . P . Rachel Shape (new) - Modified See Below for Full Mod Numbers -FREE
Head - 37

Head Stretch- 26

Head Shape- 63

Eye Size- 41

Nose Width- 38

Nostril Width- 25

Nostril Division- 46

Nose Thickness- 29

Lip Width- 17

Lip Fullness- 24

Mouth Position- 45
*NOTE* As you can see before I edited.. The skin/shape did not look good enough, to my eyes, so I fixed it a bit. Skin/Shape combo must look good together, you can not simply slap a skin on a shape and expect it to work. :P

Eye Brow Shape: . P . Rachel Brows - FREE

Hair Base: Analog Dog - .b nutella hair base - FREE

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Choko hair - rigged- FREE for MEN and WOMEN

Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - February 2015-Charm Eyes-Brown- FREE

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Hear me spit on you, wither I
Remold into gold and bury I from sun
Reborn, left to sigh
Recure, maybe I'll
Be born and simplify
The way I lie, before"
 
Lip Gloss: Langly-L.Audacious - Baby pink - gift - FREE!

Lashes: [Iren]Lashes_6- Tattoo Layer- FREE

~*The Accessories*~
"Repent by you
And trust to figure out
I burn that gift to you, doll
And let it shine before"

Headdress: =Zenith=Cherry blossoms wreath (Red)&Pink shown - FREE

Choker: =Zenith=High Elf Lace Collar- FREE w/hud

~*The Ensemble*~
"I get bored
I get bored
I get bored
I wish for a real one"

Pani Gown: =Zenith=Chinese New Year Dress (Red) & Pink Shown- FREE

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Fit and confide
Before me, or I
I will come clean, it gets worse
It's more"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: EI - Sword - FREE

Pose 2: [Expressive Poses] Candice 3 - FREE

Pose 3: [Expressive Poses] Sofy 1 - FREE

Pose 4:  [Expressive Poses] Sofy 2 - FREE

Pose 5:  [Expressive Poses] Sofy 3 - FREE

Ao: AKEYO_NanoAO_Rookie-Female_HUD - 1Linden

Thank you so much <3 Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment