Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Gor On A Budget - Female 23

Avatar Credits: OceanRequiem

Happy Valentine's Day
Here are some fun facts:
1. The supposed St. Valentine might have been two people
2. There are a good many St. Valentines and a Pope
3. Besides love, Valentine was also patron of bookkeepers and epilepsy 
4. Saint Valentine's skull can be found in Rome.. -Gross
5. Geoffrey Chaucer a medieval poet could have invented Valentine's Day
6. There is more than one day you can celebrate Valentine's Day- 
St. Valentine of Viterbo on November 3
St. Valentine of Raetia on January 7
St. Valentine (Valentina) (A virgin martyred in Palestine) July 25, A.D. 308
Eastern Orthodox Church celebrates St. Valentine twice,  elder of the church on July 6 
and as a martyr on July 30
  
Total Cost: 303 Linden (With Feet)
or 
3 Linden without feet

~*The Body*~
"If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you"

Skin: *SUGARUSH _ Alice _Apricot_04_Eyebrow B = 1 Linden - free to join group

Shape: . P . Jackie Shape = Free (can edit) (Direct MP link)
Edited:
Head Shape 49

Upper Cheeks 30

Lower Cheeks 31

Cheek Bones 45

Lip Width 20

Lip Fullness 35

Mouth Corner 37

Eye Brow Base: *SUGARUSH _ Alice _Eyebrow Shape 2 w/skin

Hair Base: ^;^CaTwA^;^ HairBase/Espresso = Free

Hair: *Soonsiki~ Glamour Doll = Free and free to join group

Eyes: [Brixley] Haze Eyes Gift = 1 Linden

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme"

Eye Shadow: [XCW] Freebie Eyeshadow - Turquoise, Blue, Pink = Free

Gloss: [B][S] Gloss 0.1 = Free

Eye Lashes: [I]ren Lashes_6 = Free

(Optional) Feets: Simular - Multi-pose Feet = 300Linden
~*The Accessories*~
"You would still have my heart until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine"

Necklace 1: MG - Necklace - Midnight Tears - Long - GOLD - GGIFT = FREE / join free group

Necklace 2: MG - Necklace - Midnight Tears - Short - GOLD - GGIFT = FREE /join free group

Sandals: Pure Poison - Tina Sandals for SLINK Flat Feet = Free
Stuffed Valentine's Day Animal: B-CuTe- Valentine's day Holding Renner = FREE
~*The Ensemble*~
"All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly"

Camisk: [Nspire] StarStudded-Corazon @ WomanStuff = Free
To Join Group Cost is 50Linden
See?
All free :P Some good quality some not so much.

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
But in my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time...
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine"

Poses:
(Not In Order)
Pose 1: GLITTERATI - The Shopaholic Closet - Shopaholic 1 = Free

Pose 2: GLITTERATI - The Shopaholic Closet - Shopaholic 2 = Free
Pose 3: GLITTERATI - The Shopaholic Closet - Shopaholic 3= Free
Pose 4: E.inK ~ fwee2  = FREE
Pose 5: E.inK ~ fwee6  = FREE
Pose 6: B-CuTe-  Holding Renner animation = FREE with stuffed animal
AO: AKEYO_NanoAO_Rookie-Female_HUD = 1Linden
Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment