Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Secret Song

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

Oh my goodness! You know, sometimes you just never know what the hell is going on in life.
When you think you have a handle on the situation, something smashes, shatters, and spreads
before you in a million broken pieces. But just a moment. There is hope. Sometimes
when you think you made a mistake, it might be BECAUSE something better
is coming along. I just made the BEST mistake in my life. :) 
 

What I thought when it started, was something beautiful, fragile, however, it was a lie.
It is amazing that one mistake can cast one in a new light, then again, it can have some
of the best outcomes you could ever hope for. When I thought all was lost, when
I cried to my friends and begged an ear to listen, never have I thought that
long lost mistake, would be one of the best things that's happened to me.
Then again, it could just be me and my amazing skills and history.
Now I have a chance to rewrite my entire life. I suppose I owe
that mistake an apology.. But then, that is too much of a chore..
And I am tried. Mistakes are Erased.
~Chuckles~ 

Lesson: Never tell anyone your true life story with -all- details- If you plan to use, hurt, or abuse them, it can and more than likely will -be- used against you, most likely. 
I'll let you seep over that.. ~smiles sweetly~


Now let us BLOG!

~*The Body*~
"Well I know the words.. But I can't really speak them.. To you.."

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Polar 02 B

Shape: [STICKY] - Chewy

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Amberly II -Suggest - eyebrow shape 2

Hair Base: EF Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black

Hair: +Spellbound+ Journey [no studs] // Natural Selection

Eyes: S0NG} :: Eden~ Verde Eye

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
 "And I hide all the pain, that I have gained with my wisdom, from you..."

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flutter (Link to MP Store)

Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo 2 Liner #4

Nail Polish: beauty by alaskametro<3 OMEGA nail polish applier - Basic Pack

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall L w/applier

~*The Accessories*~
 "And I am eaten alive.. by what I hold inside...All the things that I live with, I can't easily hide.."

 Halo: .random.Matter. - Deucalion Halo - Black

Crown: .Keystone. Juliah // Gold // Red Roses

Head Jewel: .Pekka. Somilia head jewel - dark oxidized - common

Choker: PIXEL BOX - Choker Old words

Necklace: *{Junbug}* Grecian Goddess Necklace [Gold]

Shawl: {Indyra} Indy&Co Claudette Fur Shrug - Noir

Bracers: [The Forge] Boadicea's Bracelets, Lower Arm, Left  (Black)

Ring: NOMAD // Butterfly Ring

Belt: [The Forge] Daerwen Belt (Black)

~*The Ensemble*~
"And I am left here with nothing... nothing to live for.. but you.."

Modesty Top: Gawk! Black Simple Cotton Body A Upper

Corset: ~*The Library*~ / *Figment* Harbinger Corset M-Steel

Skirt: *Figment* Harbinger Skirt S-Blue

Boots: -tres blah- Riding Boots (S) - Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"It's not easy to hide, all the damage inside, I'll carry you with me.. Until I'm not alive.."

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: *EverGlow* - GroupGift05(F)

Pose 2: *EverGlow* - GroupGift06(F)

Pose 3: *EverGlow* - GroupGift07(F)

Pose 4: *EverGlow* - GroupGift08(F)

Pose 5: *EverGlow* - GroupGift09(F)


Thank you! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment