Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 January 2015

HeartBreaker

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

I am bringing Bourbon back to life. WooHoo!


Alright let us talk "SL GO!".

SL GO! Runs on - Onlive.
It is a program you install after setting up your account. 
Yes you WILL have to put in your payment info.. if you DON'T cancel before the free trial..

YOU HAVE 1 WEEK- aka 7 DAYS for the FREE trial
Then it is about ten (10$) dollars a MONTH.

Alright so here's the fun stuff.

You click on Onlive it brings up this..

K? Cool beans. Because I like Firestorm.. I click on launch Firestorm.

So The regular Firestorm log in comes up...

So sign in like you would any other day to second life.. Type in your screen name you use..
And your password.. and click log in! OMGOSH!

So after you log in...

So it's a window.. like anything else.. AWESOME!

WHAT I LIKE:
For older computers, your FPS (frames per second JUMP and SKYROCKET!)
aka less lag you will be able to FIGHT in GOR!

Also.. You can RUN ON HIGH GRAPHICS! 

It's easier on your system

You get to keep all your crap from your inventory, nothing is "lost" 

Its amazing.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
I cant figure out the mouse going outside of the window. Once I click in the window to play in world my mouse is stuck in that window. 
Fix:
I had to press my start key on my keyboard (using windows 8) to escape.
Otherwise I don't know.

I had to fix my mouse settings because DAMN did my mouse fly at a soft touch.

Um.. not much else yet.. It's worth a shot for all the older PC users.. just saying..

Enjoy!

Lets Blog now please!

~*The Body*~
"Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II Ice - Polar 02A

Shape: [STICKY] -Working in progress

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Sia II Ice - Suggested Brows

Hair Base: /Wasabi Pills/ Hairbase - LONG - Ethereal

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Tiffany Mesh Hair - Ethereal@ Fameshed

Eyes: IKON Deadshine Eyes - Quicksilver (Magical) - FREE GIFT!

~*The Add Ons and Cosmetics*~
"Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose"

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall L

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flutter (Link to MP Store)

Eye Liner: *League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 2 Tattoo - FREE

Eye Shadow: .Pekka. Charm eyeshadows - Grey

~*The Accessories*~
"Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat"

Tiara: .Keystone. Woodlander Headpiece {Gold}

Necklace: Eudora 3D Corsair Necklace Black/Silver RARE

Armbands: .aisling. Elyan Armband R (Black)

Muff: *OAL* Hand Warmer Brown

~*The Ensemble*~
"Rule number four, gotta be looking pure
Kiss him goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more"

Top: *OAL* Arden Wrap M ~ Cream

Belt: *OAL* Arden Belt M ~ Cream

Skirt: *OAL* Arden Skirt M ~ Cream

~*The Props and Poses*~
"We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: PrincessMode Egotistic1

Pose 2: PrincessMode Egotistic

Pose 3: PrincessMode Egotistic2

Pose 4: PrincessMode Egotistic3

Pose 5: PrincessMode Egotistic4

Pose 6: PrincessMode Egotistic5


 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment