Search This Blog

Monday 26 January 2015

I Don't Speak Human

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

One thing I have let be taken for granted in the past. People who try to change me.
That is a very bad and foolish thing of people to do. 
Change happens when influenced, when one wishes, or desires to change by either themselves
or by others, perhaps even of faith. Either way one thing that will be ever be changed. 
I stand for those who don't speak...
Human. 

That's right. I love my furry critters. They are indeed family.
Okay, even the spiders.. if they stay out of my house... My love has limits... :P 

Fair enough to say.. I respect all them furry, slithery, and other ... animals of this Planet. 

I bring you this:
As you read this, wolves in British Columbia are being shot at by aerial gunners in helicopters. Please sign and share Pacific Wild's petition to stop BC's unethical and scientifically unsound wolf cull --- http://chn.ge/1y7up1m
Learn more about what you can do here - http://bit.ly/1yu9GGU
Facebook Search: Wolf Conservation Center

Thank you for taking the time to read. Sorry for that. :)

Let us blog! Something from On A Lark! Long time supporter of this amazing designer. 

~*The Body*~
"Deep within the shadows I'm the hungry wolf you fear
But I can see that you're the only evil creature here"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II Ice - Polar tone - 03 A

Shape: [STICKY] - In Process

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Amberly II -Suggest - eyebrown shape 2

Hair Base:""D!va"" Hairbase (Platinum)

Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Yunie" MESH (All parts added) - Platinum

Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Glass (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Before you came we lived in peace but you have brought us death
I sing my pain up to the moon but it's a waste of breath"

Lashes: Candy Mountain - . Flutter Falsies . (MP Link)

Eye Shadow: .Pekka. Classy Eyeshadow 2 - Black

Eye Shadow 2:  The {Wicked} Peach - Sorceress Eye Makeup 4

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner 3

Chin/Shoulder Tattoo: +Nuuna+ makeups v12 7 female

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall

Tummy Tattoo: - Chary - Legend 2
*NOTE* Chary has everything @ 50 Linden (If they are still open)

~*The Accessories*~
"Because I don't speak Human
You can't understand a word I'm saying"

Headdress: .::DD::. Cara Headpiece - Dark

Flowers: [MANDALA]POLLY head Corsage/Black & Red

Hair Picks: (B), (A), (C),[MANDALA]RUSHANA chopstick/GOLD

Circlet: .Keystone. Celestial Queen // Silver

Face Chains: [The Forge] Rosana Headpiece (Silver/Gold)

Choker: .:MANNA:. Passion (Chest) (No Glow)

Collar:  *OAL* Bette Collar S EPIC

Chest Chains: [Haste] Chain Harness Black M

Pauldrons: Sweet Poison Fur Pauldron - Right HUD Version

Pauldrons 2: .Luminary. Nyx Pauldron - R - Gold

Bracelets: [The Forge] Tri Bangle, R (Worn Bronze), (Silver), (Worn Bronze)

Claws: [EZ] Slave Claws MAIN -novo2.06  (Slink Casual)

Belt: [The Forge] Boadicea's Belt, (Multi Textures)

~*The Ensemble*~
"Upon a wing, a flying thing, to you I seem so small
But I look down on what you've done, my Raven's eye sees all"

Vest:  *OAL* Beau Vest M ~ Black -*NEW* :)

Skirt:  *OAL* Lane Skirt M ~ Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I won't run this human race, your war is not for me
I hear the voices from the wild, they taught me how to see
It's us who are the strangers here and we don't own the land
My words they fall upon deaf ears, 'cause no-one understands"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: EP - Goddess Of Love #2

Pose 2: EP- Can't Nobody Hold Me Down #2

Pose 3: {NanTra} Hear Me Roar 4 w/sword prop

Pose 4: RACK Poses - Let Me Be Your Aphrodite 3

Pose 5: RACK Poses - Aura

Pose 6:  RACK Poses - Demeter

Thank you. Have a wonderful safe night, and kiss the furry ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment