Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Dedication to Lee

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana 

BTB QUOTE:
A Gorean slave girl in the presence of a free man or woman always kneels, unless excused from doing so. I had even learned to kneel when addressed by the guards and, of course, always, when approached by Targo, my master. A Gorean slave, incidentally, always addresses free men as "Master," and all free women as "Mistress."
Captive of Gor     Book 7     Page 73

This post is for the amazing Lee. My heart is for you darling. <3
Some chances were meant to be taken.. 
Thank goodness, I did. 

Our song, Lee and I, Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud :)

~*The Body*~
 "When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?
"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II Ice - Polar 02A

Shape: [STICKY] -Working in progress

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Sia II Ice - Suggested Brows

Hair Base: None

Hair:  Magika [Hair+] Lemon - Colour pack 1

Eyes:   Dead Apples - Twinkle Eyes V2- Apple

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me I fall in love with you every single day"

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall

Feets: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  XS- MID

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flutter (Link to MP Store)

Eyeliner/Shadow: .Pekka. Classy Eye Shadow w/liner-Platinum

Gloss: -Glam Affair -  -Gloss 02

~*The Accessories*~
"And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are"

Tiara: .Keystone. Auryn~~Gold / Diamond

Collar: Silk Worms Da Buzz Collar Black - Ultra Rare

Necklace: (Yummy) Unicorn Cameo Necklace - Classic Ivory @ Collabor88

Armlet: ~Soedara~ Wyntir Upperarm Bracelet

Bracers: [The Forge] Boadicea's Bracelets, Lower Arm,Black

Anklets: [The Forge] Boadicea's Bracelets, Ankle,Black

~*The Ensemble*~
"When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same"

NEW! Camisk: ~Soedara~Wyntir Camisk - M

Shown: 
Black
Exotic
Rag
Woven
Another that is not shown is Linen!
 
   ~*The Props and Poses*~
 "Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand"
Poses:
(Not In Order)

*STORE IS REBUILDING*
 
Pose 1: (marukin) [candie] fauchon

Pose 2: (marukin) [candie] honey honey

Pose 3: (marukin) [candie] irony

Pose 4: (marukin) [candie] irony_alt

Pose 5: (marukin) [candie] ivory muse

"And we found love right where we are"

Enchanted! This video is amazing, if you like any of the "Dancing with Stars" stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment