Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Last Goodbye

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger Terror

"And though where the road then takes me,
I cannot tell
We came all this way
But now comes the day
To bid you farewell
I bid you all a very fond farewell"

Sometimes it is better to count the losses and continue to look forward. 
Memories, some good, some bad, will remain, lessons learned but, who needs
to dwell on such things. 

The perfect lyrics for the last remembering, the point of putting something to rest, or
the closing of a chapter in your life. It is.. never the end...

"Many places I have been
Many sorrows I have seen
But I don't regret
Nor will I forget
All who took that road with me"

Good or bad.. I will remember.. Only those worth remembering.. To my dear friends..
I will always remember you.

~*The Body*~

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Polar 02 B - Collabor88
 
Shape: [STICKY] -working on it- rofl I give up
 
Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Amberly II -Suggest - eyebrow shape 2 
 
Hair Base: EF Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black

Hair: .Dirty Stories. Emo Girl Hair

Eyes: S0NG} :: Eden~ Verde Eye @ Kustom 9
 
~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall L w/applier
 
Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flutter (Link to MP Store)
 
Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo 2 Liner #4
 
Nail Polish: beauty by alaskametro<3 OMEGA nail polish applier - Basic Pack
 
~*The Accessories*~
 
Collar: .Dirty Stories. Emo Collar - free
 
Shoulder Armor: [LF] Lion Knight Armor Shoulder Black/Silver
 
Necklace: NOMAD // "Old Ur" Watch RARE
 
Bracelet Right: NOMAD // Dreamer Bracelet
 
Bracelet Left: [Tia] Gypsy Moon - Bracelets

~*The Ensemble*~

Modesty Top: Gawk! Black Simple Cotton Body A Upper with Gloves

Gown: .::Distorted Dreams::. Lynne Ash S Preview for the upcoming "We <3 RP!"

Boots: lassitude & ennui Phoebe lace-up boots  black / dark wood

~*The Props and Poses*~
"To these memories I will hold
With your blessing I will go
To turn at last to paths that lead home"
 
Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: .ploom. Listen

Pose 2: .ploom. Danger
 
Pose 3: .ploom. Clear
 
Pose 4:  Bounce This Poses - Mizuki 1

Pose 5: Kirin - Hera Pose 3


Forgive.. And Forget.. I forgive you.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment