Search This Blog

Friday 12 December 2014

But, Baby, It's Cold Outside

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger Snow Bunny Kayo

This outfit is modern, dun even try to bring it into the Gorean Realm. 
During the Gorean Off-Season for myself I like to flip around to other sims 
and seek out what treasures await!

What is Christmas to you? 
Gifts? Material things?
Is that not what it has come to be?

Try.. instead.. Forgetting gifts this season, forget spending every hard earned dollar
you have spent, maybe, instead, try making gifts. To me, I would treasure more so things
that were made. Maybe it is just me and my travels around the world, my sights and sounds 
refined by cultures from all aspects. 

I see much more than diamonds, and how much did you get me's. Point being. Christmas
does not have to be about religion, presents, and greed. Try.. something different. 

My Christmas Wish. 

<3

~*The Body*~

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Polar 02 B - Collabor88

Shape: [STICKY] -working on it-

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Amberly II -Suggest - eyebrown shape 2

Hair Base: [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Burnt

Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Brownie

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Denim (ML)

~*The Add Ons and Cosmetics*~

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flutter (Link to MP Store)

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall L w/applier

Nail Polish: beauty by alaskametro<3 OMEGA nail polish applier - Basic Pack

~*The Accessories*~

Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Atria

Necklace: (Yummy) Snowflake Crystal Necklace - Silver @ Collabor88

Gloves: *katat0nik* Bear Glove @ Collabor88

~*The Ensemble*~

Vest: .Atomic. {Faux Fur Vest} Set 2 - med

Shirt: -tres blah- Thermal (XXS) - White @ Collabor88

Pants: -tres blah- Knitted Leggings (XXS) - Charcoal @ Collabor88

Boots: REIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots- S - Group Gift and at store

~*The Props and Poses*~

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: (marukin) breathe_v2 (No present LM - Rebuilding) - I did get this set @ Collabor88

Pose 2: (marukin) coy2coy

Pose 3: (marukin) ethereal

Pose 4: (marukin) princess tamtam

Pose 5: (marukin) snow baby

Place I took my pictures: Noel

Enjoy and Safe Holidays! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment