Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 December 2014

A Bad Day

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger Snow Bunny Kayo

This outfit, is clearly NOT Gorean.. But hey since GE is swinging modern, you never know. :P

Anywho. Thoughts for today. Bad days happen, suck it up princess. Also, with each good friend comes unimaginable strength and confidence. Keep your friends close.

To those that seek to lash out and hurt you. To those that continue to haunt your past through break ups. To those that seek to destroy your morals and your reasons. To those that do not understand what you THINK you did was for the best.... This is for you. 

However, to those that lash out to me personally, I still wish you all the best in the world, even if you try to hurt myself and others in the process.

Let us blog.

~*The Body*~
"I've been tryin' my best to get along
But that's okay
There's nothing left to say, but..."
 
Skin: -Glam Affair - Coral - Jamaica - Chic 01 C - 50Linden Friday
 
Shape: [STICKY] -working on it-
 
Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Coral - Suggest eyebrows 01
 
Hair Base: None

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Neria - Variety
 
Eyes:  IKON Hope Eyes - Denim (ML)
 
~*The Accessories*~
 "Take your records, take your freedom
Take your memories I don't need 'em
Take your space and take your reasons
But you'll think of me"
 
Eye Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flutter (Link to MP Store)
 
Eye Shadow: Wicked Peach - Moonlight - 1
 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall L w/applier

Nail Polish: beauty by alaskametro<3 OMEGA nail polish applier - Basic Pack
 
Tattoos:  DirtyStories. Crowns Leg Tattoo - Free :)

~*The Accessories*~
"And take your cap and leave my sweater
'Cause we have nothing left to weather
In fact I'll feel a whole lot better
But you'll think of me, you'll think of me"
 
Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Atria - Thanks to Puppet for this find <3

Collar: .Pekka. Thick chain collar - Gold [Scripted]

Ring: [The Forge] Promise Ring, (Gold/S) 
 
~*The Ensemble*~
"I went out driving trying to clear my head
I tried to sweep out all the ruins that my emotions left
I guess I'm feeling just a little tired of this
And all the baggage that seems to still exist"
 
Dress: Cheeky - Lee Dress! Mesh Black (XS)

Socks: C h a r y . - Black Slouchy Socks w/tops

Boots: -tres blah- Riding Boots (XS) - Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Someday I'm gonna run across your mind
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I'm gonna be alright
While you're sleeping with your pride
Wishin' I could hold you tight
I'll be over you
And on with my life"
 
Poses:
(Not In order)

Pose 1:  !bang - stand 211
 
Pose 2: RACK Poses - Arua

Pose 3: RACK Poses -Demeter
 
Pose 4: Apple Spice - Heartbroken 008

Pose 5: Apple Spice - Heartbroken 001
 

No comments:

Post a Comment