Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 December 2014

A Thousand Miles

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger Snow Bunny Kayo

This outfit can be totally free woman for Gor. 
Minus the armor.. Minus the chain mail collar.
This is more of a fantasy post but it can work either or! :)

I am in a mood today :P
So instead of the usual I figured I would post some music that is my own jingle. 
Some industrial. God I miss Seattle! 

On my Shapes. Give me a bit of time. Things have been slow in real life, also
I have been very sick and trying to work. I have a massive interview at the hospital I 
am gearing up for and Christmas as well. Eventually I will have an inworld store for 
meh shapes, but it is not all that important.

Tomorrow I will work on a freebie avatar, or start it, I should have a blog post out
before Friday. 

~*The Body*~
"Let me take the fall
Let me take the blame
Let me carry you from hell
To home again."

Skin:  -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Polar 02 B - Collabor88
I am addicted to this skin tone. Seriously. Addicted...

Shape: [STICKY] -working on it-

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Amberly II -Suggest - eyebrown shape 2  

Hair Base: None

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bijou 2 - Browns

Eyes: {S0NG} :: Eden~ Verde Eye @ Kustom 9

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Let me walk for you
When your legs are weak
Let me find the words for you
When you can't speak"

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Flutter (Link to MP Store)

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo 2 Liner #4

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall L w/applier

Ears: SHORT [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS

Face/Neck Paint: +Nuuna+ makeups v12 7 female

Nail Polish: beauty by alaskametro<3 OMEGA nail polish applier - Basic Pack

~*The Accessories*~
 "Let me be your armor
Let me be your shield"

Horns: .Keystone. Vinn Horns // Black(Black Ropes) @ We <3 RP!

Circlet: .Keystone. Merlusa // Iron // Deep Blue @ We <3 RP!

Chain Mail: [The Forge] Chain Mail Collar (Gold, Patterned)

Harness: [The Forge] Daerwen Chest Belt (Black)

Armor: [The Forge] Daerwen Armor - ALL worn

~*The Ensemble*~
"Let me take away the pain you feel
Let me be the light
That guides your way through darkest night
Let me be your armor."

Modesty Top:  Gawk! Black Simple Cotton Body A Upper

Gown: .::Distorted Dreams::. Iza Sapphire XS @ Genre

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Let me keep you safe
From the world outside
Let me wipe away the tears
That fill your eyes"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1:  RACK Poses - #4 Aphrodite

Pose 2: RACK Poses - #5 Aura

Pose 3: RACK Poses - #6 Demeter

Pose 4: RACK Poses - Let Me Be Your Aphrodite 1

Pose 5: RACK Poses - Let Me Be Your Aphrodite 2

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment