Search This Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

Vines & Pumpkins

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

So this outfit -CAN- be Gorean (GE) or Casual

Confused? Lost? Agitated?
Take a step back. 
Relax.
Breathe.
Look.
Think.
Plan.
Go.
:)
Something more for you to put a smile on your face. (Warning: For cat lovers only)
Simon's Cat = Youtube Link
Alright now let us blog. 
~*The Body*~
 "If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain"

Skin: L'A Tara Skin - "Cream" Dark Brow No Cleavage - Beautiful :)
Courtesy of Phedre Luckless :) Thank you!

Shape: [STICKY] Chewy Shape

Eye Brow Shape: L'A eyebrow shaper

Hair Base: None

Hair: *ARGRACE* Wizard hat - Women - Ebony - FREE
*NOTE* There is also a FREE male Halloween Hair :)

Eyes:  IKON Hope Eyes - Paradise (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
 "If you cut me with a knife it's still the same"
Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo #3 = Eyeliner #4

Slink Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XXSmall w/applier

Slink Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XXS - Mid w/applier

Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Delicq ::: Fitted Mesh Breasts

Butt: [BANNED] FitMesh Booty Smaller Belly 11/11

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store) 

Nail/Toe Color: PMD Nail Hud  - Goth my nails up -Amazing!

~*The Accessories*~
"And I know her heart is beating"

Necklace: PIXEL BOX - Necklace Steampunk "Dragonfly"

~*The Ensemble*~
"And I know that I am dead
Yet the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real"

Top & Panties: [-S-] Batty Set - Black (unpacked)

Shoes: lassitude & ennui Nevermore heels - black - Beautifully designed

~*The Props and Poses*~
"For it seems that I still have a tear to shed"

The Witches Broom: [AbsolutA] Poses - Witch Broom @ Pose Me Amazing 


Pumpkins: . a i s l i n g . Pumpkin -Multiples- - FREE


House: Trompe Loeil - Rivershire Waterwheel (larger) - Super cute, like a hobbit house :)


Wall Skeleton: !! Follow US !! Hanged skeleton (fireplace) COPY version @ Halloween Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment