Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tummy Butterflies

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

All you need for a BTB Outfit is a modesty top and veil (if needed).
Modesty Top I prefer: JANE - 32 Colours
or
On A Lark for both modesty tops and veils (tintable)
 
BTB Quote:
Had I been a free woman, perhaps I might have tortured him, and made him long for me, flirting, approaching and then backing away, demanding attentions and bargains, teasing, and taunting, implicitly bespeaking my favors, and then, perhaps with feigned surprise or scorn, withholding them. Might I not make my companioning, if I were interested in such, a prize in a game many might play, and from which, at my whim, I might withdraw? Might I not sell myself, on my own terms, as I saw fit, to the highest bidder, for station, and wealth?
Smugglers of Gor, Page 483

Love. Dangerous, yet so exhilarating. Yep, I am in love, giddy as a school girl. He 
stole my heart, the bastard, and my breath. I never thought I could meet someone on
Second Life, and literally fall, for them, only after nearly four months. I can't even
concentrate or focus right now. My mind is still on our tearful good-byes.

Oh stranger things do happen, yes, I agree. I hope, we do last, my heart wishes it so. 
My mind demands it so, most of all, my soul searches for him. I hope fate is kind to us. He 
is cleverly amazing and so sweet. So, should it work or not, having met someone 
from Second Life, after a period of time, is not so bad folks. Who says that Second Life,
can not equal real life? I touched, I felt, I lost, I cried - all over his shirt. HA! 

Thing is, Second Life is just as dangerous when it comes to the heart, feelings, emotions, as
real life. It is more interactive, give that with skype, team speak, and cameras, well, 
anything can happen. :P And my heart was done lost to the whims and fancies of love. 

I love you Cameron Kayo. 

~*The Body*~
"Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 03 B

Shape: [STICKY] Chewy Shape

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Suggest eyebrows 01

Hair Base: . Liquence . - Hairbase#2 (Tintable) -FREE when you subscribe

Hair:  . Liquence . - F5 in Light Blonds

Eyes:  .Dead Apples. - Rainy Day

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"You're a queen and so you should be treated
Though you never get the lovin' that you needed"

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo #2 = Eyeliner #4

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XXSmall w/applier

Nail Colour: PMD Nail Hud  - Goth my nails up - The hud has a few options!

~*The Accessories*~
 "But the feeling that I have for you is so strong
Been together so long and this could never be wrong"

Crown: . a i s l i n g . Faranth Crown ULTRA RARE

Choker: . a i s l i n g . Chandra Collar F -XS- Hud controlled

Belt: [The Forge] Boadicea's Belt, (Gold/Black)

~*The Ensemble*~
 "Girl, in spite of my behavior, said I'm your savior
You must be sent from up above"

 Gown: .::DD::. Lily Red XS @ Fit for a Princess

~*The Props and Poses*~
"And you appear to me so tender, say girl I surrender
Thanks for giving me your love"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: Vanity Poses - Cool Stance 1F

Pose 2: Vanity Poses - Cool Stance 3F

Pose 3: grafica ~ audrey i

Pose 4: grafica ~ audrey ii

Thank yous! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment