Search This Blog

Thursday 6 November 2014

Ghost of a Rose

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger 

This outfit could be GE and possibly lightly BTB 
You must wear a modesty top and/or veil 
I recommend:
*OAL* - veil + modesty top
or
 Modesty Top I prefer: JANE - Many Colours

I don't understand fate. Fate amuses and frightens me. The concept of fate. 
Truly think on the word "fate" like "destiny". Is this really fate? Is it really destiny that made
this or that happen? To whatever has happened, do we not sometimes sit back and think,
"Well, should I have played my cards differently I would not have met, him or her, or had this
or that." Ever think of that? Our roads seem to twist and bend, and so much hurt, pain,
happiness, and laughter, I look forward to whatever "fate" or my "destiny" is. 

Blog!

~*The Body*~
"I thought of you the other day
How worlds of change led us astray"

Skin: L'A Autumn Skin "Chai" No Brow No Cleavage
Courtesy of Phedre Luckless :) Thank you!

Shape: [STICKY] Chewy Shape

Eye Brow Shape: Soiree - Sloane Brow Shape

Hair Base: EF - Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black

Hair: Pink Hustler - hair 8017 in monochrome

Eyes:  IKON Lucid Eyes - Light Brown (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"In the wake of yesterday...
You looked into my eyes
You had me hypnotized"

Body: Slink Physique Mesh Figure V1 w/applier

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XXSmall w/applier

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XXS - High w/applier

Eye Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

Eye Brows: Soiree - Sloane Brows #Ebony

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo #2 = Eyeliner #4

~*The Accessories*~
 "And I can still remember you"

Circlet: .Keystone. Farra / headpiece / Gold / Onyx - RARE @ The Fantasy Gacha

Choker: . a i s l i n g . Chandra Collar F -XS- Hud controlled

Necklace: *{Junbug}* Grecian Goddess Necklace [Golden Vert]

Arm Bands: . a i s l i n g . Elyan Armband R (Gold)

Ring:  [The Forge] Promise Ring, (Gold/S), (Gesture) for Enchantment Event

~*The Ensemble*~
"I had a dream of you and I
A thousand stars lit up the sky"

Dress: ~The Library~ Cirque XS-Tamer @ Cirque de Seraphim

Boots: Slink Demi Boots S Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Those moments spent together
Promising forever
And I can still remember you"

Wall Mount: .::DD::. Tentacle Wall Decor LARGE @ The Pier Market Event

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: {BLISS} Living Doll III

Pose 2: [AbsolutA] Poses - Model 17_06

Pose 3: {BLISS} Living Doll II

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment