Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Pirate Whore

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger 

So I was bored and did a pirate look brought to you by Distorted Dreams. Enjoy!
Yes Pirates where actually BTB however, female pirates... were not. :(

BTB QUOTE on Pirates: 
He was pirate indeed, and slaver, and murderer and thief, a cruel and worthless man, abominable, truly Port Kar.
Raiders of Gor   Book 6   Page 102

 And

I heard a woman scream and saw her, thrown over the shoulder of a laughing pirate, a brawny fellow being carried to one of the galleys.
"What will be done with her?" whispered a woman, near me, terrified.
"If she is beautiful," said a man near us, "perhaps she will be kept to serve in the stronghold of Policrates. If she is not, perhaps her throat will be cut."
The woman gasped, her hand at her veil.
 Rouge of Gor


*Snickers*

~*The Body*~
 "I’m the girl you’ve been thinking about
The one thing you can’t live without
I’m the girl you’ve been waiting for
I’ll have you down on your knees
I’ll have you begging for more"

Skin: Lara Hurley-Fae gloss /Milky

Shape: [STICKY] Snickerdoodle Shape

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Snickerdoodle Eye Brow Shape

Hair Base: None

Hair: +Spellbound+ Hecate // Natural Selection - Blonde

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Sky (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"So how can this be?
You’re praying to me
As I look in your eyes
I know just what that means
I can be, I can be your everything"

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo #2 = Eyeliner #4

Lashes:  Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall w/appliers

Feet:  Slink  Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - Flat w/appliers

~*The Accessories*~
"I can be your whore
I am the dirt you created
I am your sinner
And your whore
But let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for"

Circlet: .Keystone. Eridia's Eye / Gold / Onyx @ Mystic Realms Faire 

Shoulder Feathers: . a i s l i n g . Fangarth-Collar-/BLACK/

Beaded Necklace w/Feathers: . a i s l i n g . Fangarth-Necklace -RARE

Watch Necklace: [The Forge] Pocket Watch (Black)

Key Necklace: lassitude & ennui Scorpio key necklace - silver / red

Bracers: [Haste] Chain Bracer Black

Hand Gloves: [R3] - Jaimy Gloves [V2] w/HUD

Belt: [The Forge] Belt Harness Female (Black)

Utility Belt: DRD female utility belt dark leather

Sword:  LR Sidis Scimitar sheath

~*The Ensemble*~
"I’m the one that you need and fear
Now that you’re hooked, it’s all becoming clear
That all your judgments that you placed on me
Was a reflection of discovery"

Tops: .::DD::. Ruby Black/White  S @ Mystic Realms Faire 

Pants: .::DD::. Swash Pants XXS Red @ Mystic Realms Faire 

Shoes: Tee*fy Sienna Gladiator Sandal Small Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"From the shadows of the dark unknown
You will crawl up from your hiding place
Take a look in the mirror
See the truth in your face"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: double take: clover

Pose 2: .ploom. Clear

Pose 3: .ploom. Danger

Pose 4: .ploom. Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment