Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Offered Upon SeaLegs

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

BTB QUOTE: 
My master looked at me. He lifted his cup. I hastened to him, took the cup, and filled it. I pressed my lips long to its side, then humbly proffered it to the magnificent beast whose girl I was.
Slave Girl of Gor   Book 11   Page 90

~*The Body*~
"Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come, my baby"


Skin: [okkbye] "Sunny" Puck BLK: No Teeth: Sunlit Blonde Brows

Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Shape

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Shape Suggested Brows

Hair Base: Truth Hairbase - oasis

Hair: [LeLutka]-CANDY hair (o)(o) - Marilyn

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Sky (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"They said, "I bet they'll never make it."
But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong"


Hands:  Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall w/appliers

Feet:  Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - High w/appliers

Ass: [BANNED] FitMesh Booty Smaller Belly 11/11 - AMAZING! :P w/appliers

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

 Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Delicq ::: Fitted Mesh Breasts

Lip Stick: [PF] <Vanilla> - Lip Lustre - Icing

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo #2 = Eyeliner #2


~*The Accessories*~
"You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to"


Neck Bow: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker (neck) baby blue

Necklace: Eclectica Octopus Neckpiece-Turquoise(f) @ The Mystic Realms Faire

Wrist Cuffs: *MUKA* Cuff Love - Wrist Cuff (with O-Ring) w/Hud

Thigh Garter: *MUKA* Garter Love - Right w/Hud

Feet Wraps:  *MUKA* Feetwrap Rosa - (High Slink) w/Hud

~*The Ensemble*~
"You're still the one I kiss good night"

Top: 1 Hundred. Summer Breeze Tank Upper 2. Berry

Panties: 1 Hundred. Summer Breeze Panties 2. Berry

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missing"
Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: *EverGlow* - GroupGift06(F)

Pose 2: Tabou Irresistible:: pinup - pose 7

Pose 3: *EverGlow* - GroupGift03(F)

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment