Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lost with the Ghosts of Herself

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

This is a casual post darlins <3

Thoughts:
Lesson number one. Challenge yourself during an argument with a loved one:
Use the word "I" instead of "you".
Example:
"I feel ...." instead of "You hurt me"
"I would like...." instead of "You only do as you please..."
"I hurt a lot when this .... happens.."  instead of "You hurt me..." 

You = pointing fingers
We hate it when people point fingers. So try it a new way, come on, I know you are smart enough to attempt it, you might just fail the first time, maybe the second time, or third, but keep going, you might just find your disagreements getting better..? Who knows, just try it. :) 

On a lighter note. You know what my favorite movie is ever? Ever? Ever? Like you could care, but I am going to tell you anyways :P 
Le pacte des loups
or
Brotherhood of the Wolf (French-English film)
AMAZING!

Okay blogging. 

 
~*The Body*~
"I thought I lost you, 
I saw shadows on the wall, 
I followed.."

Skin: [okkbye] "Sunny" Puck BLK: No Teeth: Sunlit Brown Brows

Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Shape

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Shape Suggested Brows

Hair Base: None

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Zoella - Blacks

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Sky (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
 "Through the velvet's darkness..
You taught me you loved me..
Whispers in crowded rooms..
I looked for you.."

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall w/appliers

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - Mid w/appliers

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

Lip Stick: [PF] <Vanilla> - Lip Lustre - Candy Apple

Nail Colour: 

~*The Accessories*~
"So much filled with magic..
Your words like a spell..
I was so jaded.."

Hat: .::DD::. Veiled Topper Red @ Totally Top Shelf

Circlet: .::DD::. Poe Circlet (resizer) @ The Pier Market

Necklace: *Epic* Melty Heart.Lock Necklace {Coal} RS @ The Big Show

~*The Ensemble*~
"The musical chords of laughter and mirth..
Filled with notes of enchantment..
I searched for you, understood so little.."

Gown:  .::DD::.  Nevermore Gown XS @ The Pier Market

Shoes: [The Forge] Swirl Right, Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I will follow you..
All through the manner of forever
Now and always for one.."

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1:  *EverGlow* - Free Female Pose 2

Pose 2:   RACK Poses - Aurora

Pose 3: RACK Poses - Demeter

Pose 4: oOo mylife

Pose 5: EP - Goddess Of Love #3

Pose 6: EP - Goddess Of Love #6 RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment