Search This Blog

Saturday 19 April 2014

My Desire

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

BTB QUOTE:
"I do not find it difficult to believe, Master," she whispered. "Merely to look at the curtains excites me." She touched her collar. "Merely to touch my collar excites me. To kneel on the furs, to feel them on my body, to be kneeling itself, before a man, excites me. To be naked before him, on my knees, makes me miserable with the desire for his touch."
Explorers of Gor - Page 132

~*The Body*~

Skin: -Glam Affair - Candy - America - 04 D

Shape: .Pekka. Claire Female shape

Eye Brow Shape: .Pekka. Claire Female shape1

Hair Base: None

Hair:  >TRUTH< HAIR Esperanza

Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Oak (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~

Eye Lashes: Candy Mountain - Fluffy (Link to MP Store)

Hands: Slink - Hands - Casual w/applier

Feet: Slink - Mid Feet - Mid w/applier

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner 3

Under Eye Liner:  .Pekka. Metalic under eyeliner - Gold

~*The Accessories*~

Circlet 1: ~ Soedara~ Berhawa-nafsu Circlet

Circlet 2:[Keystone] Ra'Vi's Tiara [Gold] @ Fantasy Faire Preview! =)

Collar: ~ Soedara~ Berhawa-nafsu Collar Unscripted

Shoulders:  . a i s l i n g .  LadyOfHighgarden Shoulders Gold @ The Secret Affair

Lower Arms: ~ Soedara~ Berhawa-nafsu Upperarm Bracelet

Hands: . a i s l i n g .  LadyOfHighgarden Hands Gold @ The Secret Affair

Belt: ~ Soedara~ Berhawa-nafsu - Belt-

Thigh Strap:  ~ Soedara~ Berhawa-nafsu Thigh Rings

~*The Ensemble*~

Camisk:  ~ Soedara~ Berhawa-nafsu -M-

~*The Props and Poses*~ 





(Not In Order)

Pose 1: .ploom. Oh! Darling - 1 Curvy

Pose 2: .ploom. Oh! Darling - 3 Curvy

Pose 3: double take: elizabeth

Pose 4: [Ca.Co] - Magic Lamp_001



No comments:

Post a Comment