Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 May 2015

My Demons

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

I have been wildly busy lately. 

It has been insane with work and hours..

So I bring you a new event..ALCHEMY! :) 

WE OPEN IN TWO DAYS!!!!

Alright.

~*The Body*~
"Mayday! mayday!
the ship is slowly sinking
they think i'm crazy but hey don't know the feeling.
they're all around me,
circling lie vultures
they wanna break me and wash away my colors."

Skin: Lara Hurley-Fae gloss /Milky

Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Shape (new)

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Shape Suggested Brow

Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Brown Sugar

Hair: ::Exile::  Catch My Breath:Maple

Eyes: Dead Apple Eyes - Rainy Day

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"take me high and i'll sing
oh you make everything ok.
we are one in the same
oh you take all of the pain away.
save me if i become
my demons."

Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall

Eye Liner: Lara Hurley- black liner waterline

Lip Gloss: [PF] <Vanilla> - Lip Lustre - Icing

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

~*The Accessories*~
"i cannot stop this sickness taking over
it takes control and drags me into nowhere
i need you help i can't fight this forever." 

Wreath: Persefona Alotte Wreath (white) @ ALCHEMY

Necklace: KOSH- AVES LIGNEUS NECKLACE -female- chest

Bracelets: [ EvelineInTheBox ] Bracelets @ ALCHEMY

Earrings: [ EvelineInTheBox ] Big Hoop Earrings @ ALCHEMY

~*The Ensemble*~
"i know you're watching,
i can feel you out there"

Top: [ EvelineInTheBox ] Cerys Top @ ALCHEMY

Skirt: [ EvelineInTheBox ] Cerys Skirt M @ ALCHEMY

~*The Props and Poses*~
 "take me over the walls below.
fly forever.
don't let me go.
i need a savior to heal my pain
when i become my worst enemy
the enemy."

Poses:
(Not IN Order)

Pose 1: *ED* Alassra 01 @ ALCHEMY

Pose 2: *ED* Alassra 02 @ ALCHEMY

Pose 3: *ED* Alassra 04 @ ALCHEMY

Pose 4: *ED* Alassra 06 @ ALCHEMY

Pose 5: *ED* Alassra 09 @ ALCHEMY

Pose 6: *ED* Alassra 010 @ ALCHEMY

Enjoy!  And Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment