Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2015

Be my Lollipop!

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

FUN! I love this camisk <333

~*The Body*~
"My oh my.. do you wanna say good bye?"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Brandi - America - Drama Queen - E

Shape:  [STICKY]

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Brandi - Suggest eyebrows 03

Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Light Copper

Hair: Magika [Hair S] Mint

Eyes:  IKON Sovereign Eyes - Hazel (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me why?"

Eye Lashes:  Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies .

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner #4 Combo 2

Freckles: -Glam Affair -Romy - Freckles & Moles 03

Nail Polish: [LB Deco Tin Bluesilver] *Slink* Manicure/Pedi

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) M - High

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 

~*The Accessories*~
 "To rule the Country, baby, you and I?"

Hair Pin:  .::DD::. Lotus Dream Ornate Teal @ Genre

Collar: *{Junbug}* Grecian Goddess Collar [Silver]

Necklace: KOSH- AVAIN NECKLACE -iron-

Leg Bag: [The Forge] Leg Pouch, Female, Black

~*The Ensemble*~
"Little princess in a terrible mess.."

Amazingly Cute Camisk: *Figment* Lissome M-Blue @ We <3 Rp!

~*The Props and Poses*~
"If you were my king.. I would be your queen.."
 
Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1:  Bounce This Poses - Jasmyn 2

Pose 2: Bounce This Poses - Jasmyn 3

Pose 3: Bounce This Poses - Jasmyn 4 m

Pose 4: Bounce This Poses - Jasmyn 5

Pose 5:  Bounce This Poses - Jasmyn 6

Pose 6:  Bounce This Poses -Mizuki 4

Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment