Search This Blog

Saturday 2 May 2015

How Dare You Be Perfect

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

So I don't even know what this could be classified as.
It COULD be a kirtle.. Two Piece.. It doesn't show breasts..?

Just enjoy it :P

<3

~*The Body*~
"I was fine right before I met her
Never hurt and nothing could control me
You know I tried but I can't regret her"

Skin:  .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Porcelaine~ (black)

Shape: [STICKY] A shape

Eye Brow Shape: .Birdy. Delilah Brows

Hair Base: EF- Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black

Hair: +Spellbound+ Jezebel - Small // Natural Selection
*REMEMBER* There is a sale on all the OLDer hairs from Spellbound for 150Linden each.

Eyes: Dead Apple Eyes - Rainy Day

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"She's the first, ask anyone who knows me
Terrified that she'd find my heart and break it
Paralyzed by the thought of her with someone else"

Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies

Eye Shadow/Liner: .Pekka. Fresh Look Eyeshadows w/ eyeliner - 10

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall

Nail Colour:  [LB Bacchus] *Slink* Manicure

 ~*The Accessories*~
"I haven't cried since the day she left me
Cause that would mean that I admit it's over
I tell myself that she's tryin' to test me"

Skull Tiara: .::DD::. Brilliant Shadow-Red

Flower Wreath: =Zenith=Chrysanthemum Corolla

Pearl Circlet: The Annex - Snow Queen Diadem

Earrings: [Tia] Gypsy Moon - Earring

Collar: . a i s l i n g . Faranth Collar RARE

Wrist Snake: +Half-Deer+ Baby Cornsnake Arm Coil -Night

~*The Ensemble*~
"She'd never leave, she still needs me to hold her
Horrified cause she found my heart and broke it
Mortified when I picture her with someone else"

Top:  :::LP::: Ripped_Crop M - Ombre

Skirt: *OAL* Lucerne Skirt M

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I shouldn't have fallen in love with her
It's been nothing but trouble till now
I shouldn't have fallen in love at all
But I couldn't stop myself"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1:  [addme.]  F044 - NOW  [addme.] -used to be scene

Pose 2: [addme.]  F043 - NOW  [addme.] -used to be scene

Pose 3: .ploom. Listen

Pose 4: .ploom. Danger

Pose 5:  .ploom. Clear

Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment