Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2015

Come With Me Honey

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

BTB QUOTE:
"Man!" suddenly said the girl to her right.
Instantly, without really thinking, and not really understanding, at least for the first instant, why she did what she did, Ellen went to the first obeisance position. It was, you see, a matter of an instant response, one consequent on her training. She heard the girl to her right laugh. Ellen was going to break position angrily, and speak crossly to the girl, thinking herself the victim of a joke, when it occurred to her that the "Man" command might have been appropriately motivated. She looked, subtly, to her right and left and found the others girls, too, in first obeisance position.
Prize of Gor     Book 27     Page 210

Something tasty from Soedara!

~*The Body*~
"I wish that you were my Lollipop
Sweet things, I will never get enough"

Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural/Pale

Shape: [STICKY]

Eye Brow Shape: I made one for this

Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Chocolate

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Verinne

Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Field (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Oh my love - I know you are my Candyman,
And oh my love - your word is my command.."

Eye Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Flutter Falsies

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Eyeliner #6 Combo 2

Freckles: Lara Hurley-Freckles

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) M - High

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 

~*The Accessories*~
 "I will be begging for sweet delight,
until you say I'm yours tonight"

Beaded Necklaces: ~Soedara~ Merceda Bead Necklaces

Rope Necklace: ~Soedara~ Merceda Necklace Rings

Collar: ~Soedara~ Merceda Collar

Arm Bands: ~Soedara~ Merceda Arm Bands

Thigh Rings: ~Soedara~ Merceda Thigh Rings

Anklets: ~Soedara~ Merceda Anklet

~*The Ensemble*~
"I wish that I were a Bubble Gum,
chewing on me, baby, all day long.."

Top: ~Soedara~ Merceda Top -S-

Skirt:  ~Soedara~ Merceda Skirt -XS-

Shown in Colours and Textures:
Dock Girl
Duality
Passionate Red
Summer Kajira
Worker Girl
+ others and remember each has other textures and sheerness! <3

~*The Props and Poses*~
"You are my Lollipop - sugar sugar top."

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: {NanTra} Love Bites 6 Mirror

Pose 2: {Imeka} Neva-Pose 7

Pose 3: Pose _ Sit2 v1

Pose 4: pose_leanback

Pose 5: Pin Up Selfie 1

Pose 6: oOo candy_seven

Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment