Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

Come Over, Come Over

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

Blog Note: I have decided to expand my blog to include "Fantasy" and "Casual" wear for out side of the Gorean Fashion. Yes, my focus will always be more By the Book than anything else. If you use the menu to the right hand side, you can click and ONLY see what you wish, free woman, free man, etc. The point being, as I pick up amazing groups to blog from, I need to also expand my blog to accept other genres of clothing! I still love you all the same, and thank you for the patience. 


This outfit was done by Distorted Dreams, whom I was just added to the list of bloggers! I am so grateful I got to take this project on! Thank you thank you <3

Just some more for thoughts. Things will always try to part you from your path. They are distractions, shiny objects that you know you should leave well enough alone. Focus. 

Focus your heart, your soul, your mind towards what is ahead of you, not behind you. Life is so short, the next few years blend and blur into the next, before you know it, you are walking your child down the isle and giving them away. Just, keep your head up. We are amazing creatures that keep bouncing back from failures. Like myself, here is to the path I have found myself following, and with all hopes, I will continue to grow strong, and fall for love. 

~*The Body*~
"I told you I wouldn’t call, I told you I wouldn’t care
But baby climbing the walls gets me nowhere"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Kallisto - Exotic 04 G

Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Shape (new) - Havent Released It yet

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Fruit Cake Suggested Brows

Hair Base: EF- Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black 
(They have a NEW LM but not the exact hair base for sale)
 
Hair: Exile::Young and Beautiful - Naturals

Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Aegean (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"You can say we’re done the way you always do
It’s easier to lie to me than to yourself"
 
 Hands:  Slink -Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XXSmall R w/appliers

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

Eye Liner/Shadow: Pekka.  Fresh Look Eyeshadows w/ eyeliner - 10

Nail Colour: i`piteme French Manicure Black for Slink (MP - Link)
*Love these colours and design for only 5Linden!

Piercing: .Pekka Fidelity Piercing - Mouth - Gold

Lipstick: [PF] <Light> Classic Lipstick - Pin Up Red

~*Accessories*~
"We don’t have to miss each other, come over
We don’t have to fix each other, come over"

Halo: May's Soul - ave maria crown bone

Golden Crown: .Enfant Terrible. star crown RARE

Flower Wreath: May's Soul - flower headpiece dark

Jeweled Circlet: (Yummy) Gemstone Tiara  - Gold @ Collabor88

Flowered Circlet: .::DD::. Bliss Black COMMON (Wear Me)

Necklace/Collar 1: [The Forge] Chain Collar, (Black) -CBOX

Necklace 2: [LH] Sheridan Necklace - Sophisticate - Black

Necklace 3: May's Soul - black chain necklace

Bracers: [Haste] Chain Bracer Black

Rings:  .aisling. RingsSet A {R} @ The Fantasy Gacha

 ~*The Ensemble*~
"We don’t have to say forever, come over
You don’t have to stay forever, come over"

Gown: .::DD::.  Alina Crimson S @ PREVIEW FOR We <3 RP

You can couple this gown with one of the amazing modesty tops at On a Lark which are modifiable so you can tint them as you need! <3


~*The Props and Poses*~
"Forget about your friends, you know they’re gonna say
We’re bad for each other, but we ain’t good for anyone else"

~Props~

Seat: [Tia] The Library - Scroll Seat - Deco

Book Cases: [Tia] The Library - Tall Double - Deco

House: Trompe Loeil - Rivershire (no waterfall) (larger)

Light: *alirium* ray of light -Warm- (2x2x10)

~Poses~
(Not In Order)

Poses 1: Kirin Poses - Hera Pose 7

Poses 2: EP - Goddess Of Love #6 RARE

Poses 3: EP - Goddess Of Love #3 

Poses 4:  EP - Goddess Of Love #1 

Poses 5: Kirin Poses - Hera Pose 1

Poses 6: Kirin Poses - Hera Pose 4


No comments:

Post a Comment