Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

All My Secrets

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana
"Just don't let me disappear, I'ma tell you everything"

BTB QUOTE:
3rd Person Speech
"Master," she whispered.
"Yes?" I said.
"May I be taught to dance?" she asked.
"Who is 'I'?" I questioned.
"Alyena, your slave girl, Master," she whispered, "begs to be taught to dance."
"Perhaps she will be taught," I said.
"She is grateful," said the girl.
Tribesmen of Gor - Page 91

Woman: "If you would just listen to me."
Man: "You are crazy." 
How many women have heard that from a man's mouth? Maybe after a fight? Maybe not after a fight, maybe it was after something. This is  behavior common to us. And guys, it is you now that is the guilty party. May I introduce you to something known as Gaslighting. Please Read:


Men, read and weep! :) 

~*The Body*~
 "I need another story, Something to get off my chest, My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess"

Skin: Essences {Linka} TDRF *medium01* brown

Shape:  [STICKY] Snickers Shape

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Snickers Eye Brow Shape 

Hair Base: EF- Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black 
(They have a NEW LM but not the exact hair base for sale)
 
Hair: +Spellbound+ Indigo +Flower // Small - Natural Selection
 
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Oak (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"'Til all my sleeves are stained red, From all the truth that I've said"

Hands: Slink -Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall R w/appliers

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XXS - Mid w/appliers

Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

Eye Liner: . Pekka. Eyeliner Combo 2 -Vintage Cat eyeliner 4

Nail Colour: The {Wicked} Peach - Nails - Northern Lights

Eye Shadow: The {Wicked} Peach - Sorceress Eye Makeup 4

~*The Accessories*~
"Sick of all the insincere, So I'm gonna give all my secrets away."

Hair Flower: +Spellbound+ Plumeria Hair Piece

Circlet: .Keystone. Malin - Ward of the wood / Aged Gold

Bracers: *OAL* Gem Bracers Arm @ The Fantasy Room

Leg Bracers: *OAL* Gem Bracers Arm @ The Fantasy Room

~*The Ensemble*~
"This time don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away"

From:


Camisk: *OAL* Adena M ~ Black

~*The Props and Poses*~
"My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars"

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: [Ca.Co] Dancer - 1

Pose 2: [Ca.Co] Dancer -2

Pose 3: Double Take: Oh my Love

Pose 4: Ma Vie - Moving Light 01

Pose 5: EP- Feel Again #1

Pose 6: Double Take: Weight of Adoration

Props:

Dead Tree: .:S.M:. Scenery - Dead Tree C (c)

Other Tree: [DDD] Tree with Grass 3 - Dark

Grasses: T-Spot Pampas Grass Patch No. 2 - copy/modify

Dead Twig Tree: 8f8_Tree Branch with Ginkgo Leaves

Rocks: Skye Cuesta Rock 2  (12 to 64m)

Thank you so much, and enjoy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment