Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 November 2018

New Take Over


"I was alone, it was just me, and I did it"

BTB QUOTE:
The Lady Elicia, as I soon discovered, and had earlier suspected, despised and hated men. Yet, too, she found them, somehow, intensely fascinating and intriguing. Often she asked me questions which a slave girl might respond to intimately and easily if asked by another slave girl, but which were difficult to respond to if asked by a free woman. She would ask questions about the tethering and chaining of slaves, and their feelings, and what men made them do and how they were expected to speak and behave. She wanted to know intimate details of such things as what it was like to be a peasant's girl and what men exacted of girls in a paga tavern. I tried to answer her honestly. She would profess rage and indignation. "Yes, Mistress," I would murmur, putting my head down.
Slave Girl of Gor     Book 11     Pages 389 - 390

~*The Body*~
"How I got the whole world wide open
Walking through every door that was closing"

Head: CATWA HEAD Kimberly v3.2

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 Bento Hands

Feets: No Shown Feets

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Denim

Teeth: CATWA TEETH B [Small] v3.2

Brows: With Skin

Shape: I made the shape and tweaked it several times

Hair Base:  Tableau Vivant \\ Catwa HB - Black & Whites

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Now I'm following a heart that's been broken
How I got the whole world wide open"

Lashes: On CatWa Hud

Liner: Izzie's - Cora Eyeshadows (Catwa)

Lip Stick: Glam Affair - Giusy Applier - Lipstick 20

Eye Shadow: Izzie's - Cora Eyeshadows (Catwa)

Nail Polish: None

Hair: Stealthic - Ominous (Blacks & Whites)

Skin Applier:  [theSkinnery] Noor (Catwa Applier) champagne

~*The Accessories*~
"Walking through every door that was closing
Now I'm following a heart that's been broken"

Crown w/Horns: . a i s l i n g . Faranth Crown ULTRA RARE

Necklace: :: PM :: Ice Blast Neckpiece -all in one-

Gloves: :: PM :: Barbara Gloves MAITREYA

Cloak: *{Junbug}* Gretel Cape [] - Maitreya - Black

Choker: Maitreya Vintage Collar - Black XXS

~*The Ensemble*~
"We gonna get it
New takeover"

Modesty Top: .PoshTale. Faenia Top [10 colours] BOXED (unpacked)  -For Maitreya, Omega, Slink

Gown: :: PM :: Barbara Gown MAITREYA

~*The Props and Poses*~
"We gonna get it
New takeover
And I wanna hear you all be saying"

Poses:
(Note these are in random order)

Pose Series: an lar [poses] The Nadydia Series 1-5

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment