Search This Blog

Sunday 22 July 2018

Gor On A Budget Updated!

"Alas, my love, you do me wrong
To cast me off discourteously"

BTB QUOTE:
"Tutina's blond hair was bound back with a woolen ribbon, or fillet, which went completely about the head, across the brow, and was knotted behind the back of the head, two ends then dangling downward, each about six inches in length. It was a talmit, indicating some authority among slaves, rather as "first girl." In her right hand she carried a long switch.
Prize of Gor     Book 27     Page 67"


This song is called Green Sleeves, perhaps written by King Henry the VIII to
 Queen Consort, Anne Boleyn.

I hope you like what I tried to do! It was a challenge!! Bring it on! 

REMEMBER- the Blue links send you to the locations or on market place directly so you can purchase the product!

About this Avatar:
It does not have a mesh head- THUS it was an issue getting a free skin to mate with the body. I did my best for the low cost of the avatar. 

ABOUT THE BODY:
After the ANIMATIONS section (last section) I will show pictures of what exactly is included in this version of the body so you have a heads up!
The Budget Groups Page will also be updated.

~*The Body*~
 "For I have loved you well and long
Delighting in your company"

Mesh Body: ABAR - eBOBY CURVY v8.5 BODY - 1$ Linden 

Mesh Feet: ABAR - eBOBY CURVY v8.5 FEET - Free with Body

Mesh Hands: ABAR - eBOBY CURVY v8.5 FEET - Free with Body

NO MESH HEAD

Eyes: UA - Eyes Gray GIFT  Mesh - Buy Here on Market Place -$1 Linden

Shape: ABAR - eBOBY CURVY shape 1 - Free with Body

Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Aria" (Fatpack)- must join group - FREE to join

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Greensleeves was all my joy
Greensleeves was my delight
Greensleeves was my heart of gold
And who but my lady greensleeves"

Lip Gloss: .Birdy. Ali {GLOSS} Raspberry - 150$Linden to join group than its Free 
(This is a group I joined a very long time ago)

Skin: Lara Hurley-Gervailse hairbase/Pale - Free to join group- tons of older group gifts and classic avie skins!

Brows: .Birdy. Ali Brows VIP-150$Linden to join group than its Free

Hair Base: Came with skin! 

~*The Accessories*~
"Your vows you've broken, like my heart
Oh, why did you so enrapture me?"
 
Flower Wreath: Lumae :: Persephone Rose Crown // Peach and White (Add) - Part of Group Gift - FREE to join group- FOUND in !Lumae : Sylryth Group Gift // JULY 2018 (WEAR) gift
Collar: Hartgummi Collar by Tapi Karu - Found for FREE at Open Collar Temple

Necklace: . Sweet Thing. Sweetheart Pendant Necklace - Gold & Tinted by me- FREE on Marketplace

Earrings: MG - Earrings - Kirenna Teardrop pearl - Free Group Gift- Free To Join Group

Bracelet: [Sexy Princess] Hot Bracelet Black- FREE group gift- Free to join group!

~*The Ensemble*~
"Now I remain in a world apart
But my heart remains in captivity"
 
The Camisk: [Sexy Princess] Lucinda White Dress [Add Me} - Free Gift , Free to join group

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I have been ready at your hand
To grant whatever you would crave
I have both wagered life and land
Your love and good-will for to have"
 
Props and Poses:

Prop: Coffee Mug: Emma's Coffee Mug-with sip: Add Your Own Picture - Free on MarketPlace

Poses:
Pose 1: Annomis poses- annomis-10threzzday1 - FREE on Marketplace
Pose 2: Annomis poses- annomis-10threzzday5 - FREE on Marketplace

Pose 3: Annomis poses- annomis-10threzzday2 - FREE on Marketplace

Pose 4: Annomis poses- annomis-10threzzday3 - FREE on Marketplace

Pose 5: Annomis poses- annomis-10threzzday6 - FREE on Marketplace
 
ABOUT THE EBODY:
 The Hud:
 
 So on the hud you are allowed ONLY to change to those preset skins

NO omega does not work, no you can not buy other skins and appliers and use them on the free version.. What you see is what you get my friend.


 Some Alpha choices for outfits!
At least with this hud you get an option for some alpha! YAY! It isnt like the expensive mesh body, but it would work with the right outfits!


Only able to use NECK and FEET options on this part of the hud.
With the Body you get to fix your neck.. and you can change the style of your feet from Tip Toes, Mid, to flat feet.. I mean its 1 Linden, youre getting a lot here for that price!!! <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment