Search This Blog

Saturday 1 August 2015

I'm to Blame

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

This is from On A Lark (Mostly) 

A free woman - visiting the south?

BTB QUOTE:
(Worth Reading)
I wept, the tunic torn away from me, my body red and helpless, writhing on the tiles.
"Can there be more?" asked the Lady Elicia, amazed.
"She has not yet even experienced the first slave orgasm," said Tellius, crouching beside me, looking up.
I turned my head from side to side, in misery. I looked up at him. I tried to lie still. But my body leaped to his touch. I cried out in misery.
"Is it soon?" she asked.
"Yes," said Tellius, "note her breathing, the mottling of her skin, how she moves, her eyes."
"Oh, please, Mistress, have mercy on me!" I wept. "Do not let them touch me further! Please, please, Mistress!"
Then I threw back my head and screamed. I clutched at Tellius. "You are my master!" I whispered, hoarsely. "You are my master!"
"Do not move," he said.
"Oh, please, Master!" I wept
"You may now move," he said.
I screamed and clutched at him, eyes closed, clawing at him, trying to bring our bodies closer. Then I threw back my head eyes wild, lips parted, and screamed, delivering my body to my master.
"It is the first of the slave orgasms," said Tellius.
"I love you, Master!" I wept, clutching him. Gone now was the thought of the Lady Elicia. I, a slave girl, was in the arms of a Gorean male. I covered him with kisses and caresses, weeping. "Please touch your slave more, Master," I begged.
"Little whore!" sneered the Lady Elicia.
"Touch me more, Master!" I begged.
"I knew you would be like this, even at the college," she said. "Lovely Judy! A little whore!"
I licked at the hair on the upper arm of Tellius. "Please, Master," I begged him.
"You are lower than a whore," said the Lady Elicia. She looked down at me, in fury. "You are a slave girl!"
"I love you, Master," I whispered to Tellius.
"Finish with her," said the Lady Elicia, rising, angrily, from the curule chair. "And when you are done with her see that she is cleaned and groomed, and presented to me in a fresh tunic."
"Yes, Lady," said Tellius.
The Lady Elicia left the room.
Slave Girl of Gor   Book 11   Pages 311 - 312

~*The Body*~
" If it ain’t broke, you can bet that I’m gonna break it 
If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it"

If it ain’t broke, you can bet that I’m gonna break it / If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it

Read More: Kip Moore, ‘I’m to Blame’ [Listen] | http://tasteofcountry.com/kip-moore-im-to-blame/?trackback=tsmclip
If it ain’t broke, you can bet that I’m gonna break it / If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it

Read More: Kip Moore, ‘I’m to Blame’ [Listen] | http://tasteofcountry.com/kip-moore-im-to-blame/?trackback=tsmclip
Skin: -Glam Affair - Livy skin- Artic - 01 E

Shape: [STICKY] Peppermint Twist

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Peppermint Twist Suggested Brows

Hair Base: None

  Hair: !Pepe Hair - Evelyn @ ~ The Epiphany ~

Eyes: Dead Apples Little Shop - Sorrow -Blue

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
 "Where there’s smoke, my pocket lighter sparked the fire 
Where there’s blue lights, just read me my rights"

Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Flutter Falsies .

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Combo 2 - Eyeliner #5

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall 

~*The Accessories*~

"So, take your pistol-pointing finger right off of the trigger 
I know where to aim, hell, I’m to blame"

So, take your pistol-pointing finger right off of the trigger / I know where to aim, hell, I’m to blame

Read More: Kip Moore, ‘I’m to Blame’ [Listen] | http://tasteofcountry.com/kip-moore-im-to-blame/?trackback=tsmclip
Circlet: [The Forge] Celtic Headband, (Black Gold), Common -CBOX

Head Scarf: NEW *OAL* April Head Scarf Lg ~ Steel

Scarf: *OAL*  Claire Scarf S ~ Steel

Stole: *OAL*/*SP* RPGear - Fur Stole - Vanilla 1

Necklace:  *OAL* Nordic Pendant Necklace

Collar: Maitreya Vintage Collar - Ivory S/S+

Veil: *OAL* April Veil ~ Steel

Belt:  *OAL*/*SP* RPGear - Smith Belt F Brn Rare

~*The Ensemble*~
 "Where there’s a love, I tell ya, girl, I love to hate it
Where there’s a do not touch, my finger print done stained it"

Modesty Top: *OAL* Maiden Shirt - Tintable

Gloves: *OAL* Claire Gloves~ Steel

Gown: *OAL* Claire Dress Fitted Mesh ~ Steel
~*The Props and Poses*~
 "For breaking your heart, taking this living a little too hard
Drinking too much and playing too loud, where there’s a scar I carved it out"

Poses:
(Not IN Order)

Pose 1: EP - Don't Let Me Down #1
Pose 2: EP - Don't Let Me Down #2

Pose 3: EP - Don't Let Me Down #3

Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment