Search This Blog

Friday 17 July 2015

I'll Stay True

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

Soedara strikes again!
This should be in every girl's wardrobe! 
And the free woman's wardrobe for that matter.. Hey show it off right?!

I am like singing and dancing to the song as I blog this. Enjoy! :)

Note Worthy Sale: Truth Hair is having 50Linden Sale on older hairs towards back of store!
Hurry!

~*The Body*~
"Nah nah, honey I'm good, 
I could have another but I probably shouldn't, 
I've got somebody at home."

Skin: -Glam Affair - Yolandi - Jamaica 04 F @Collabor88

Shape: [STICKY] Peppermint Twist

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Yolandi Suggest - eyebrown shape 2 @Collabor88

Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Brown Sugar - Free

Hair: ::Exile::Scribbled Hearts

Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes - Dune (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"It's been a long night here, and a long night there, 
And these long, long legs are damn near everywhere, 
Hold up now, you look good, I will not lie, 
But if you ask where I'm staying tonight I gotta be like."

Eye Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Flutter Falsies .

Eye Liner: Pekka. Eyeliner #3 version 2

Lip Gloss: Lara Hurley: Lipstick crushed rose/Dark Tan

Nail Polish: {Wicked} Peach - Nails - Boho

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XSmall

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

~*The Accessories*~
"Oh baby, no baby, you got me all wrong baby, 
My baby's already got all my love."

Headdress: .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden Headpiece ULTRA RARE

Bracelets: .random.Matter. - Norbu Wrist Cuff - Black

~*The Ensemble*~
"..I've gotta bid you adieu and to another I will stay true."

Chains: ~Soedara~ Bondage of Iraleth -M- (Black Rust)

Other Colours: 
Bronze
Brown Rust
Gold Divine 
Metal

About this mesh camisk- Works perfectly with just about any body :) Go for it!

~*The Props and Poses*~
"I will stay true."

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: an lar [poses] The Soft Series - Five @ Romp

Pose 2: an lar [poses] The Soft Series - Two @ Romp

Pose 3: an lar [poses] The Soft Series - Four @ Romp

Pose 4: an lar [poses] The Soft Series - One @ Romp

Pose 5: an lar [poses] The Soft Series - Three @ Romp

Props: 

Petals: . Infiniti . - Body Petals [ Extra - Wear ] - 7 

Thank you so much <3

Woohooo woo wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment