Search This Blog

Sunday 21 June 2015

My Biscuits

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

I know this has been a long time since I have been posting. 
Forgiveness. I have had a full schedule which drove me
away from the computer. It has been AMAZING.
And! I am planning on a coast-to-coast traveling-friend/sight seeing trip!

EXCITED!

But what makes me more excited is this camisk from Soedar :)

This amazing camisk allows you to change between three colours and varying degrees of sheerness! 


~*The Body*~ 
"Taking down your neighbour won't take you any higher
I burned my own damn finger poking someone else's fire
I've never gotten taller making someone else feel small
If you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all"

Skin: Lara Hurley-Evon natural/Milk

Shape:  [STICKY] Cookies N Cream

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Cookies N Cream suggested brows

Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Brown Sugar - FREE

Hair: .ploom. Sharla - Indecisive

Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Oak (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Just hoe your own row and raise your own babies
Smoke your own smoke and grow your own daisies"

Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Dolly Falsies .

Lip Gloss: .Pekka. Juicy lips Ver 2 - 3

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XSmall

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Nail Polish: [LB DjinnGold] *Slink* Pedicure

~*The Accessories*~
"Mend your own fences and own your own crazy
Mind your own biscuits and life will be gravy"

Nose Chain:  MG - NoseRing - Maharani @ Uber event

Earrings: MG - Earring - Maharani @ Uber event

Necklace: MG - Necklace - Maharani @ Uber event

Bangles: Izzie's - Nidhi Bangles R aquamarine @ Uber event

Ring: [The Forge] Promise Ring, (Gold/S), (Gesture)

~*The Ensemble*~
"Nobody's perfect, we've all lost and we've all lied
Most of us have cheated the rest of us have tried
The holiest of the holy even slip from time to time
We've all got dirty laundry hanging on the line"

Camisk 1: ~Soedara~ Silvana Camisk -M- Strong
Colours in Hud: Red
Black 
White

Camisk 2: ~Soedara~ Silvana Camisk -M- Cute
Colours in Hud: Yellow
    Light Blue
Pink

~*The Props and Poses*~
"Pouring salt in my sugar won't make yours any sweeter
Pissing in my yard ain't gonna make yours any greener
I wouldn't know about the rocks in your shoes
So I'll just do me and honey you can just do you"

Poses:
(Not In Order)
All are a free gift!

Pose 1: Dimma-GrandOpeningGift-Pose1

Pose 2: Dimma-GrandOpeningGift-Pose2

Pose 3: Dimma-GrandOpeningGift-Pose3

Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment