Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

I Am In Stitches

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger


Preview from The Alchemy Event!

When: June 5-25 :) 

Enjoy!

~*The Body*~
"I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore"

Skin: Lara Hurley-Fae gloss /Milky

Shape: [STICKY]

Eye Brow Shape: -Glam Affair - Brandi - Suggest eyebrows 03

Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Brown Sugar

Hair: Magika [Hair] Restless

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Sky (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life"

Eye Shadow/Liner: .Pekka. Fresh Look Eyeshadows w/ eyeliner - 10

Eye Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies .

Lip Stick: Lara Hurley- Lipstick red/Milky

Freckles: Lara Hurley-Fae-Soft freckles/Milky

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XSmall

Feets: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

~*The Accessories*~
 "Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on"

Hair Bow: .Enfant Terrible. Lotties eyecatcher red

Circlet: ~Soedara~ Menarik Flower Headjewel {Black Night}

Necklace: .Enfant Terrible. Lotties darling necklace red

Bracers: aisling. Bracers

Ring: aisling. RingsSet A

Stole: May's Soul - fur black

~*The Ensemble*~
"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"

Top: [EvelineInTheBox] Anna black Leather Corset S - Preview for The Alchemy Event

Skirt: [EvelineInTheBox] Anna Leather Skirt black Size S -Preview for The Alchemy Event

Optional Add on top that covers the breasts w/appliers

~*The Props and Poses*~
 "Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"
 
Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: :Picture This!: Hail to the Princess 1

Pose 2: [CA.Co] Vintage 7

Pose 3: [tea.s] take a turn 4

Pose 4: Now Daija 5

Pose 5: Double Take: Elizabeth

Pose 6: Double Take: Jane

Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment