Search This Blog

Saturday 2 August 2014

Gor On A Budget - Female 13

Avatar Credits: Oceanrequiem 

Hello again! Okay how to use this blog.

White letters with underlines = Links to either SLURLS in world or Market Place links

I post the name of the store and exactly what the object is

I post if you have to join the group to get the object

I post the cost so it is simple for you to see 

I have a web page to the right hand side in the menu called "Budget Groups to Join"
This is just a web page dedicated to the groups I have joined on this avatar. Nothing more, nothing less. This will constantly be updated as some groups fade after awhile in giving things out. As I like to try to keep my avatars updated, and have fun with them and many looks over time. Understand, it does not need to cost a fortune to look good.

 If you have questions, please let me a note card with your second life name, not display name. And I will try to get to you.

Things missing on this avatar: 
x Mesh hands... Ugh... I hate sausage fingers.. (cost is about 500L)
x Mesh feet- I have a few free ones but they suck really ... (cost 600ish L)

Moving on. 

TOTAL COST of this AVATAR: 0 Linden

~*The Body*~

Skin: al vulo- Celestial*  diva brown brow olive - FREE to join GROUP-Free Gift

Shape: .:Panda Punx:. BS Kinomi August 2014 Gift Shape - Join Free Group for Free Group gift
*NOTE* Lets talk shapes- Okay I had to modify this. Girls, Do not leave your eyes so wide you look like a damned doll in perm shock. So I adjusted the eye opening a bit. Also I adjusted my lips, I do not like to leave the lips down turned so much, it makes you look like your pissed off a lot and often. I also fixed the boobs and added some gravity to them fuckers. Your shoulders, you are not a man, I often put my shoulders around 25-30ish.... Sorry I am not a line backer...:) 

Eye Brow Shape: .:Panda Punx:. BS Kinomi Natural August 2014 GG Brow Shaper
- I did not like the free skin that came with this shape- looked too childish for me.

Hair Base: lollipopz- hairbase 2/brown- Free to join group- Free GIFT

Hair: lollipopZ- Piece&Love - FREE to join group- FREE gift
(only in brown colour)

Eyes: AG. Deep Eyes  - M - (July Gift) -FREE to join group - Free Gift!

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~

Eye Lashes: [Iren]  Lashes_2 - Free to join - Free Gift

Lip Gloss: *MC* Makeup - Red Glossy Lips - Free to join - Free Gift

Hair Braid: CATWA HAIR Forehead Braid [Resize Via HUD]-FREE gift sent out to subscribers!

~*The Accessories*~

Necklace:  LB JEWELS- ARCANUM NECKLACE GOLD-Free to join Group for Free Gift

Bracelet: LB JEWELS-COUILLES BANGLE-Free to join Group for Free Gift

Ring: LB JEWELS-  COUILLES RING-Free to join Group for Free Gift

~*The Outfit*~


Camisk/Kirtle: Adi's Stuff  - Servus Kirtle Short  - Free on Market Place!
(Comes with Long version too)

Boots: *COCO*_SuedeBoots(RiggedMesh)_Brown - Free to join group for free gift!

~*The Poses*~

Poses:
(Not in Order)

Pose 1: [Expressive Poses] Candice 1 - FREE on Market Place

Pose 2: [Expressive Poses] Candice 2- FREE on Market Place

Pose 3: [Expressive Poses] Candice 4- FREE on Market Place


No comments:

Post a Comment