Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Enter My Mind

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

BTB QUOTE:
"Are you of the Warriors?" asked Labienus.
"Yes," I said.
"Hear," said Labienus to his men. "He is of the Warriors."
"He says he is," said a fellow, glumly.
"What is the 97th Aphorism in the Codes?" inquired Labienus.
"My scrolls may not be those of Ar," I said. To be sure, the scrolls should be, at least among the high cities, in virtue of conventions held at the Sardar Fairs, particularly the Fair of En'Kara, much in agreement.
"Will you speak?" asked Labienus.
"Remove the female," I said.
"He is a Warrior," said one of the men.
One of the men lifted the bound Ina in his arms, one hand behind the back of her knees, and the other behind her back, and carried her from where we were gathered. In a few moments he returned.
"The female is now out of earshot?" inquired Labienus, staring ahead.
"Yes," said the fellow, "and she will stay where I left her, on her back, as I tied her hair about the base of a stout shrub."
"The 97th Aphorism in the Codes I was taught," I said, "is in the form of a riddle: "What is invisible but more beautiful than diamonds?"
"And the answer?" inquired Labienus.
"That which is silent but deafens thunder."
The men regarded one another.
"And what is that?" asked Labienus.
"The same," said I, "as that which depresses no scale but is weightier than gold."
"And what is that?" asked Labienus.
"Honor," I said.
"He is of the Warriors," said a man.
Plenius turned away, stricken.
"But I have, in my time," I said, "betrayed such codes."
Plenius turned back, to regard me, a strange expression on his face.
"I think it is easy enough to do," I said.
"Yes," smiled Labienus. "I think that we all, here and there, in our time, have managed that."
Vagabonds of Gor   Book 24   Pages 305 - 306 

New from On A Lark - for 25 Linden Sale! :)

~*The Body*~

Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural/Pale

Shape:  [STICKY] Chewy Shape- New Not in Market Place Yet

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Chewy Suggested Brows

Hair Base: None

Hair: Exile::Young and Beautiful

Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Floe (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~

Slink Hands: Slink -Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall R w/appliers

Slink Feets: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - Mid w/appliers

Eye Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store)

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner 4

Beauty Marks:  Lara Hurley -beauty marks

Nail Colour: {Wicked} Peach - Nails - Winter Queen @ The Lion, The Witch, And the Wardrobe

~*The Accessories*~

Bracelets: . a i s l i n g . Eunice Bracelets Silver

Circlet: [Keystone] Nicolette / Silver  / ONYX - [Common]

Necklace: [The Forge] Boadicea's Necklace (Silver) -CBOX

~*The Ensemble*~

NEW!
On A Lark for 25 Linden Tuesdays

*OAL* Gia ~ Aqua

Shown in Colours:
Aqua
Black
Lavender
Steel
So many more Colours to choose from at store location!

~*The Props and Poses*~

Poses:
(Not In Order)

Pose 1: [Ca.Co] Vintage 16

Pose 2: [Ca.Co] Lusty 8

Pose 3: Sari-Sari - courtesan04

Pose 4: EP - Goddess Of Love #2

Pose 5: RACK Poses - Aura

Pose 6:  RACK Poses - Demeter
Thank you for Viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment