Search This Blog

Sunday 19 February 2017

Jerry Springer in Gor Second Life :P

Avatar: Jammy Dodger

BTB QUOTE:
None- 
I just thought it was hilarious how girl's are fighting for penis over Second Life. 

Enjoy! <3

"You need to give it up.. the boy is mine..." 
Brandy and Monica- The Boy is Mine

~*The Body*~
"Excuse me. Can I please talk to you for a minute?
Uh huh, sure. You know, you look kinda familiar
Yeah, you do too... but um, I just wanted to know, do you know somebody named... you know his name
Oh yeah, definitely. I know his name
I just want to let you know that he's mine
Heh... no no. He's mine"

Skin: Glam Affair - Carmilla ( LeLutka Applier ) Polar- For LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.4

Shape: My own Shape Remade for Maitreya Body and Lelutka Bento Head - Snickerdoodle

Eye Brow Shape: [Sticky] Snickerdoodle Eye Brow Shape
Hair Base: From LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.4 HUD
 
Hair: Exile:: Iron Maiden - Browns
 
Eyes:  IKON Sovereign Eyes - Hazel (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"I'm sorry that you
Seem to be confused
He belongs to me
The boy is mine"
 
Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.4
 
Lashes: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.4 - From Hud
 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5  w/Maitreya Hands
 
Eye Liner: Izzie's- LeLutka Eyeliner Applier 

Lip Stick: Shakeup! Neva Lips for Lelutka Heads [Dark Palette]
 
Nails: Plain

~*The Accessories*~
"You see I know that you may be
Just a bit jealous of me
But you're blind if you can't see
That his love is all in me"
 
 Wreath: =Zenith= Ivory Flower Head Dress (Rose) - Edited darker red in colour

Headdress:.aisling. Ezrah Crown

Necklace: *OAL* Love Locket ~ Peace Dove @ We <3 RP!

Staff:  [LAB737] Seer Staff - edited darker in colour

Stole: Foxes - Faux Fur Stole - Sable

~*The Ensemble*~
"Maybe you misunderstood
Cause I can't see how he could
Wanna change something that's so good
But my love is all it took"

Cloak/Sash: *Sweet Kajira* Iddun sash black Maitreya @ We <3 RP!

Underdress/Jacket: *Sweet Kajira* Iddun Jacket red Maitreya @ We <3 RP!

Gown: *Sweet Kajira* Iddun Dress white Maitreya @ We <3 RP!

 ~*The Props and Poses*~
"Must you do the things you do
Keep on acting like a fool
You need to know it's me not you
And if you didn't know it girl it's true
 
I think that you should realize 
And try to understand why
He is a part of my life
I know it's killing you inside"
 
 Poses:
 (Poses are not in any order)
Pose 1: . Infiniti . - Blown Away - 2

Pose 2: . Infiniti . - Blown Away - 7
 
 Pose 3: . Infiniti . - Blown Away - 1
 
Pose 4: . Infiniti . - Blown Away - 10
 
Pose 5: . Infiniti . - Blown Away - 11
 
The BackGround: ::HELHEIM:: Torvaldsland {BTB} Para RP - Trials of the Drunk
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment