Search This Blog

Monday 9 June 2014

Crystals Tell All

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

BTB QUOTE:
The ancestors of some of them might have been Chaldeans or Celts or Syrians or Englishmen brought to this world over a period of centuries from different civilizations. But the children, of course, and their children eventually became simply Gorean. In the long ages on Gor almost all traces of Earth origin had vanished. Occasionally, however, an English Word in Gorean, like "ax" or "ship," would delight me. Certain other expressions seemed clearly to be of Greek or German origin.
Tarnsman of Gor   Book 1   Page 45

So, I have been busy doing absolutely nothing. Really. Lazy. No, but seriously I have been working on my shapes, and a special thank you to Poppy for helping me on an issue. ;) Thanks doll. On the shape and special thank yous to my friend Mena, who I got the absolute pleasure of hanging out with today. She had helped me immensely. Love ya girl <3Also, I have been working on putting my shapes up in some places. 

Please Visit Mena's Blog: TheNewestWrinkles
 
So, a lot involved in the world of Bourbon. I am currently working on some dancers as well. But, let us move to fashion. I know not many creators make maternity gowns, and this took me a very long time to find something amazing to do. And this is what I came up with. Enjoy =)

~*The Body*~

Skin:  *League* Sia Fair FelineFemme

Shape: [STICKY] Lollipop

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Lollipop Suggested Brows

Hair Base: None

Hair: Exile::L.A. - Dark Browns @ The Arcade Gacha

Eyes: IKON  Destiny Eyes - Walnut (M)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~

Eye Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly (Link to MP Store) 
 
Eye Shadow: .Pekka. Charm eyeshadows - Black
 
Slink Hands: Slink -Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XXSmall R w/appliers
 
Slink Feet: Slink -Siddean Munro- Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - Flat w/applier
 
~*The Accessories*~
 
 Crown: .random.Matter. - Deucalion Halo w / HUD @We <3 RP!
 
Circlet:  [Keystone] Aglaea - Silver - [Jeweled] Preview of Totally Top Shelf

Necklace: Pure Poison - My Mechanical CatSoul - Necklace
 
PS. I do not like to try to over load my avatar with too many accessories. =)
 
~*The Ensemble*~
 
Sleeves:  *OAL* Abundance Sleeves ~ S ~ Lilac & Snow @We <3 RP!

Dress:  *OAL* Abundance S ~ Lilac & Snow@We <3 RP!

Top:  *OAL* Abundance Top Upper@We <3 RP!

Shoes: . a i s l i n g . Tess Orty Shoes for Slink flat feet

~*The Props and Poses*~

Poses: (Not In Order)

Pose 1: .ploom. Behave - 1 Curvy

Pose 2: .ploom.Oh! Darling - 1

Pose 3: :: Focus Poses Model Set 123_7 ::

Pose 4: double take: mary
 
Props:  
Thank you so much On a Lark and Sweet Poison! 

*OAL*/*SP* ~ Hanging Crystals  Med w/HUD @We <3 RP!
 
*OAL*/*SP* ~ Crystal Garden 2P (no sparkles) w/HUD  @We <3 RP!


No comments:

Post a Comment