Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Halo's Demise A Free Woman's Reign


 ~*My Body*~:

Shape: My own modified

Skin: [HUSH] January - Shiver - Sugar (lb nc)

Eye Brows: [Hush] - January - Brow Shape  (As the shape does help with skin =P)

Hair Base: [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Arctic   (I love their hair bases!)

Hair: [LeLutka]-NEW hair (M) - Arctic

Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Lagoon (S)

Eyelashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)

Piercing: Pekka Fidelity Piercing - (I Modified it)

~*Accessories*~:



Stole: .: ryvolter :. Mink Princess Stole - Black

Arm Bracers: [The Forge] Viking Bracer, (Wood) Common

Circlet: [The Forge] Celtic Headband, (Boof Purple/C), Common

My Halo: Aii + Thorned Halo + Onyx

Necklace: [The Forge] Boadicea's Necklace (Bronze)

Boots: The Sweet Pea; ::SP:: [Black Boots]

The FC Ring from Arsonn: EarthStones Twist of Fate Bridal Set


~*The Dress*~

The whole Dress: *OAL* Corseted ~ Black










No comments:

Post a Comment